Santa Fe Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour. It was informative and fun. Covered all the bases and a few that most don't get to see.."
* A traveler said: "Nick was great. Very informative tour of the city and overview of the restaurant scene of Santa Fe. Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Nick the tour guide was awesome. Very informative. Would highly recommend him and the tour. Cindy and Paul McGuine."
* A traveler said: "The wine pairings were excellent. The food was very much complemented by the wines the chefs recommended.. The history and knowledge of both Santa Fe and its restaurants was very well done. We would never have known about these great restaurants or even known they were there without the fabulous curation of Santa Fe History and food. Bravo!"
* A traveler said: "Sandy was well informed and a pleasure to be with ! Her personality was perfect . We recommend her for any tour. Phil and Cheri"
* A traveler said: "It was all wonderful but the connections she made between history and the present were fascinating! We learned so much on so many levels that we couldn’t have gotten anywhere else."
* A traveler said: "The whole trip was great ! Not sure if we can rate the sites as one better than the other. The day was good and the E-Bikes were fun to ride after a short break-in period. Travis was born in Santa Fe and added a personal touch to the sites. Really super day!"
* A traveler said: "Learning the history of Santa Fe and some of its most memorable characters. Seeing the Historic Plaza at night. Enjoying the aroma of the restaurants wafting thru the streets. The art and culture if Santa Fe is unique. Victor, our tour guide was personable and brought the history to life."
* A traveler said: "Courtney was an excellent guide. Knows the city well and walked to the most important spots in the city with great stories along the way. Very entertaining."
* A traveler said: "Sherry was a Great tour guide! She was personable and informative. An absolutely delightful way to learn all about Santa Fe."
* A traveler said: "With David Hoptman's hand's on instruction I learned that that there was much more to it with flow and forms. A true teacher."
* A traveler said: "This is a memorable tour, and will be a highlight of your trip! Elaine doesn't just show you interesting art - she gives you historical context to help you understand the pieces she shows you, and by the end of the tour she even gives you some tools and opportunities to be able to analyze and discuss art yourself! After her tour you will feel confident exploring other Canyon Road galleries. Don't miss it!!"
* A traveler said: "A great experience and a pleasure to chat with chef Carolina. We will definitely be back on our next visit to Santa Fe."
* A traveler said: "Wasn't quite sure what to expect, but I'm 23 traveling solo and it was a BLAST! I made more than a few friends just by talking to other players and asking locals for clues, but it was also engaging enough to keep me competitive for 2 hours."
* A traveler said: "We had no idea what to expect, but we were on a Girl's Getaway weekend and wanted something fun to do - and this caught our fancy. We managed to select the coldest day of the week; 29 degrees, and being in the midst of COVID, it was hard to just pop in a store to warm up. We opted to take one of our "Pauses" and eat a quick lunch. And then we ran out of time so we used our second "Pause" until the next morning, where we finished our hunt. It was much warmer the second day, 35 degrees. The clues are fun, challenging without being frustrating, and each one was completely different. The quick clips that explained the history or background of the place we just "clued" rounded out the experience nicely, without it feeling like a boring lecture. We felt more tuned in to the culture and history of the city we were visiting. The walking between clues wasn't too far, and in our case, gave us a chance to get our blood moving to try and warm up given the chilly temps. We are eager to repeat this in our home town and utilize our kids so we can have two teams - we think it'll be a fun way to slip in some local facts and history. There was only one clue we couldn't work out because the pillar holding our clues was under renovation and it was just a bare framework - oops. There's a chance at the end of the hunt to fill out some updates for just that sort of issue. We had a little trouble at the get-go figuring out how to redeem our voucher on our cell phones, but someone was available by phone to help us. Phone support is very responsive and very friendly. We felt it was a super fun thing to do for a Girl's Getaway and much more unique that going for a mani-pedi."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was friendly and gave us lots of help on new ways to look at art. We went to galleries we would never known about on our own. Especially entrance and sculpture fun way to spend time with an excellent guide. Sh was very well versed in all types of art and artists."