Top Santa Barbara Pop Culture
15 results | All Santa Barbara Tours
* A traveler said: "The wine, the views and our host, Karina were all awesome!! Enjoyed meeting vineyard owners and winemakers to hear their stories."
* A traveler said: "Beth had a bubbly personality and did a great job sharing her knowledge of the harbor. We were all pretty inexperienced and she made it so much fun. This was the best Experience we had while visiting Santa Barbara."
* A traveler said: "The tour leaders were wonderful. They took into account all levels of riders. They have electric bikes to match to the experience of the rider. All the stops were great for taking photos. This is a fun tour and highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great! She was patient with us teaching us how to steer our kayaks. But despite the learning curve in the first few minutes, the excursion was very relaxing. We enjoyed the scenery, seeing sea monkeys up close, chatting with our guide learned some Santa Barbara history, and got a little workout. I would definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "This was SO FUN! Was a wonderful way to experience Santa Barbara. The drive to the top of the mountain was a bit scary due to the narrow, curvy and steep roads...but it was WORTH IT! The views were amazing and it was so easy just coasting down the road on bikes."
* A traveler said: "We Learned so many interesting facts about Santa Barbara. The tour leader was interesting and informative. Highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "Dustin is a great tour guide - knowledgeable, informative and friendly - tour was fun, highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Everyone ask for Hans. He is a legend and a super nice guy. Went at the speed we wanted and took us to a lovely Olive pile tasting place highly recommend. The wine tasting was meh, not the tours fault, we went on a Monday and I guess the wine place is slow so had a kid serving who clearly didn’t want to be there and gave no insite to the wine, no info, and really couldn’t be bothered that we were there BUT I’m told that’s not the norm at all. So I would still go again. The bike ride was great, the bikes are easy to use and super light loved all of it would totally do it again :) ASK FOR HANS! ❤️❤️❤️❤️"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time on the Santa Ynez bike tour with William! Beautiful sights, perfect riding distance and route through many scenic spots. We loved the ebikes! Would definitely do it again. Thanks William for being such a great guide and providing a delicious lunch!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful Food Guide Linda took us through downtown Santa Barbara. Provided our group of five with the History along the way. Highly recommend this to anyone..."
* A traveler said: "The great information from our tour guide. Alex was amazing and was super patient and gave us time to enjoy the wine and have a relaxing experience"
* A traveler said: "We truly enjoyed our tour & tour guide-the lunch included was really good-we shared our cupcakes with the other passengers-they we’re yummy as well! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable, I saw 2 ghosts yesterday so I do believe the stores as I have heard them before."
* A traveler said: "The Grassini winery is a wonderful place to sit, sip wine, and start your ghost story experience! We had never tasted Grassini wines, so this alone was a nugget of gold! They will hold your purchased bottles for next day pick up, so you don’t have to carry them on the walking portion of the tour. Julie is also a nugget of gold! She is such a pleasure to meet, and a wealth of historical information! The ghost stories are the icing on the cake. If you are open minded about the possibilities of spiritual visitors, you will be thrilled by this tour, and even if you are not, you will still have a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Me and my boyfriend greatly enjoyed this tour! Saw great sites and heard great history. We will definitely come back when things are more open after Covid so we can actually go inside more places! Had a great time!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona