Top Santa Barbara Culture
30 results | All Santa Barbara Tours
* A traveler said: "We Learned so many interesting facts about Santa Barbara. The tour leader was interesting and informative. Highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great! She was patient with us teaching us how to steer our kayaks. But despite the learning curve in the first few minutes, the excursion was very relaxing. We enjoyed the scenery, seeing sea monkeys up close, chatting with our guide learned some Santa Barbara history, and got a little workout. I would definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour with our Guide Davis! Shared with us his local knowledge and experiences throughout the day. Best way to see Santa Barbara. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Beth had a bubbly personality and did a great job sharing her knowledge of the harbor. We were all pretty inexperienced and she made it so much fun. This was the best Experience we had while visiting Santa Barbara."
* A traveler said: "First time that we saw the real vineyards. The wines were all very good. We met some great people in the tour. Most importantly, the small group tour bus was very comfortable."
* A traveler said: "The wine, the views and our host, Karina were all awesome!! Enjoyed meeting vineyard owners and winemakers to hear their stories."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time on the Santa Ynez bike tour with William! Beautiful sights, perfect riding distance and route through many scenic spots. We loved the ebikes! Would definitely do it again. Thanks William for being such a great guide and providing a delicious lunch!"
* A traveler said: "Dustin is a great tour guide - knowledgeable, informative and friendly - tour was fun, highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Madly was very friendly and knowledgeable. It was nice that there were just four of us in the group so she could answer all of our questions. The historical facts were very interesting and the food was good."
* A traveler said: "The great information from our tour guide. Alex was amazing and was super patient and gave us time to enjoy the wine and have a relaxing experience"
* A traveler said: "This was SO FUN! Was a wonderful way to experience Santa Barbara. The drive to the top of the mountain was a bit scary due to the narrow, curvy and steep roads...but it was WORTH IT! The views were amazing and it was so easy just coasting down the road on bikes."
* A traveler said: "We truly enjoyed our tour & tour guide-the lunch included was really good-we shared our cupcakes with the other passengers-they we’re yummy as well! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The trip offered a nice variety of quality foods and wines. We went to places we probably would have not seen. The food was plentiful. I wasn't too excited about sharing chips with strangers so individual portions would have been better but for the most part of the tour the foods were all individually served. Overall a good value for the money and the photo tips were also valuable."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable, I saw 2 ghosts yesterday so I do believe the stores as I have heard them before."
* A traveler said: "I was delighted to be treated to this tour on the eve of my birthday while my Mom was in town visiting. Prior to having my own paranormal experience I was both a scaredy cat and a skeptic but I have sense learned that spirits do exist. Julie has a wealth of knowledge and is a phenomenal story teller. She speaks of ghosts as if they are close friends and invited us into their lives which were many years before our time. I did a double take several times on this tour and felt that we were accompanied by more than the people on this tour and on the SB streets. Looking back at the photos I took, there are certainly images I can’t explain. I loved this experience and the gift bag we received. My sister wants to go on a tour when she comes to town and I know she will love it! Thank you so much, Julie. I now see Santa Barbara in a whole new way and feel compelled to read more about its history."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Sandy has so much knowledge about history in the area. It was very informative. She went extra mile when she’s not supposed to. She answered our questions well. We’re so happy and very satisfied. We had a great time."
* A traveler said: "The depth of knowledge and interest Sullivan Israel had in leading the tour made it feel like you were a part of history. I am a Santa Barbara native but have never heard such detailed information about this town’s past. And Sullivan made it very relevant to today as well. Montecito Mom"
* A traveler said: "Private tour of the pretty coast with an excellent and friendly guide. Kids loved it as did we! The facility was well run."
* A traveler said: "Me and my boyfriend greatly enjoyed this tour! Saw great sites and heard great history. We will definitely come back when things are more open after Covid so we can actually go inside more places! Had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Our first day in town and this tour was a great way to walk around and learn the area. Melissa was very informative and had great drink/food suggestions along the way."
* A traveler said: "Sullivan is very knowledgeable about the history of Santa Barbara and the architecture. He gave a us a very thorough and interesting tour. The presidio and the historic adobe homes were a highlight for us. We highly recommend his tour."
* A traveler said: "This tour is a Santa Barbara must! Great way to learn about the rich history surrounding the Funk Zone while getting to taste the local wine and peek into the thriving local entrepreneur spirit. 10/10"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona