Top San Salvador Layover Tours
8 results | All San Salvador Tours
* A traveler said: "I learned a lot of history and saw several parts of the city and felt safe thanks to Osmaro, my guide."
* A traveler said: "Great experience with Dionicio. I warn you to be prepared for a legit 1 1/2hour hike up the volcano and then a hike back down. The restaurant after the hike on the lake was gorgeous and very relaxing."
* A traveler said: "We did this tour on the first day we were in El Salvador and it was perfect because it gave us a great introduction to the country and the people. Our tour guide was Dionicio, who we highly recommend as he was amazing! He shared so much knowledge with us and was very kind and patient the entire day. He made us feel safe and we felt comfortable to ask him any questions we had. Our only regret is that we did not book him for the entire trip! We chose to do the extra option of zip lining and the hot springs for our trip. We loved both, and we especially recommend doing the zip lining as it was an unforgettable experience and very well run! El Salvador Positive Tours is a great company and made sure to keep in contact via email and answer all of our questions. We will definitely book with them again next time we visit El Salvador. Thank you El Salvador Positive Tours and Dionicio for making our trip the best it could be!"
* A traveler said: "The car was clean and new. The driver made us feel like we knew him before. He was full of knoledge about the culture and history of his country. I was an amazing trip. He made us want to come back."
* A traveler said: "Roberto is a fantastic guide and wonderful person . He has great passion for history , archaeology and nature. He made the country , past and present, Alive . I am looking forward to touring with him again"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Layover tour San Salvador city and Volcano tour El Boqueron National Park
- Ilamatepec ( Santa Ana ) Volcano Hiking Adventure + Lake Coatepeque.
- "Ruta de las Flores" Towns, Local Food, Coffee Tour, Waterfalls.
- Private Arrival Transfer: El Salvador International Airport SAL to San Salvador
- Layover Tour San Salvador City Tour Xpress
- Monsenor Romero Center (Centro Monsenor Romero)
- National Theatre of El Salvador (Teatro Nacional de San Salvador)
- National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropología Dr. David J. Guzmán)
- Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)
- Museum of the Revolution (Museo de la Revolución Salvadorena)
- Lake Ilopango
- El Zapote Barracks Military Museum
- Guajoyo River
- La Laguna Botanical Garden
- Monument to the Divine Savior of the World (Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo)
- National Palace
- El Mozote Monument
- Museum of the Word and Image (Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen)
- Devil's Door (Puerta del Diablo)
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes