Top San Francisco Sightseeing Passes
Saved to wishlist!
11 results | All San Francisco Tours
Sort by: Featured
Save time and money with the San Francisco CityPASS, which gives you admission to top area attractions, a cruise on San Francisco Bay, and discounts for shopping and activities. You can choose to visit science and art museums like the Exploratorium or the Walt Disney Family Museum. You’ll have important details like hours of operation right in your pocket with the provided mobile ticket.
Wander through an ancient coastal redwood forest and explore the artistic bayside enclave of Sausalito on this half-day tour from San Francisco. Travel across the Golden Gate Bridge to visit Muir Woods, home to some of the oldest and tallest trees on Earth. Then, soak up stellar views of the San Francisco skyline and browse art galleries along the Sausalito waterfront. At the end of your tour choose between getting dropped off at Union Square in San Francisco or taking the Sausalito ferry back to San Francisco.
Explore one of California's most iconic settings from the beauty of San Francisco Bay. This narrated Golden Gate Bay cruise journeys alongside Alcatraz and Angel Island State Park, past the shores of Sausalito and beneath the Golden Gate Bridge. You can choose to view the sights from inside your boat or out on deck.
Ride a double-decker sightseeing bus to San Francisco's most famous landmarks with a choice of 2 different passes. Explore the city's 49 square miles, including stops at big-name attractions like Pier 39, the Palace of Fine Arts and Union Square. Go at your own pace, hopping off at any of 16 stops, exploring at your leisure, and then hopping back on when you're done. Choose the Premium pass to include a night tour or a Deluxe pass for an additional 24 hours of hop-on-hop-off and a night tour.
Tour San Francisco with Go City and enjoy admission at more than 25 popular San Francisco attractions and activities - all on one digital pass. Choose an All-Inclusive Pass valid for 1-,2-, 3- or 5-days and visit as many attractions as you like, all while saving as much money as possible on your vacation. Please note: Enjoy the extra flexibility in case your travel plans need to change: All passes are valid for two years from purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit. After activation your pass will be valid for the remaining number of days purchased.
With Go City's San Francisco Explorer Pass you’ll save money on two, three, four or five San Francisco attractions, compared to buying individual attraction tickets. Select your favorite activities among a list of over 25 including sightseeing cruises, tours, museum admissions, and visit them over a 60-day period. Use the included digital guide to help you independently explore the Bay Area at your own pace. No voucher redemption is required; simply save on your mobile phone and enjoy direct entry to attractions. Please note: Enjoy the extra flexibility in case your travel plans need to change: All passes are valid for two years from purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit. After activation your pass will be valid for 60 days and/or the remaining number of attraction choices purchased.
Guarantee your visit to Alcatraz when you book in advance. Relax aboard your ferry transportation and return at a time of your choosing. Afterward, use your food voucher at a preselected restaurant in Fisherman’s Wharf.
For one of the best wine country tours from San Francisco, combine a visit to Northern California wine country with a Muir Woods experience for a truly fabulous day out. This Super Saver provides two popular tours at one discount price, allowing you to see and taste the delights of Marin, Sonoma and Napa counties. You’ll begin with a walk through Muir Woods National Monument with an informative guide to stare up in wonder at the towering redwood trees. Then you'll visit three wineries, with wine-tasting included. You’ll also cross the Golden Gate Bridge and have free time on Sonoma Plaza to buy lunch if you haven't opted to upgrade to the lunch option.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Gain admission to the Aquarium of the Bay in San Francisco, located at Pier 39 between Fisherman’s Wharf and the Alcatraz ferry landing. A general admission ticket provides direct access to all of the aquarium’s main exhibit areas, which house more than 20,000 sea creatures. Learn what is typically found in San Francisco Bay and the nearby Pacific, including sharks, river otters, and even octopuses. The aquarium features interactive exhibits, as well as walk-through glass tunnels where schools of anchovies and fluorescent jellyfish swim overhead and around you.
Explore San Francisco at your own pace with the San Francisco Sightseeing Pass. Select two, three, four, five or six attractions and schedule your visit during a 30-day period of your choice. Choose to visit popular destinations such as Madame Tussaud's and the Legion of Honor art museum, and opt for a select San Francisco sightseeing tour. Receive your pass instantly after booking, with a code that allows immediate use.
For a near-perfect San Francisco experience ideal for first-time visitors, you can save a bundle and see the best of the city with a San Francisco Sightseeing Pass. For up to five days, you can use your pass for easy access to more than 30 different attractions and activities, from bike tours and museum visits to discounts at top area restaurants. Stroll through North Beach, Walk across the Golden Gate Bridge, visit the Asian Art Museum, and more—all included.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best Sightseeing Passes in San Francisco?
The best Sightseeing Passes in San Francisco according to Viator travelers are:
What Sightseeing Passes in San Francisco are taking additional safety precautions?
These San Francisco experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Sightseeing Passes in San Francisco are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in San Francisco may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sightseeing Passes
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Classes & Workshops
- Cow Hollow Tours & Tickets
- San Francisco Japantown Tours & Tickets
- Marrakech Magic Theater Tours & Tickets
- Vesuvio Cafe Tours & Tickets
- Nob Hill Tours & Tickets
- Sausalito Vista Point Tours & Tickets
- Ghirardelli Square Tours & Tickets
- San Francisco Cruise Port at Pier 35 Tours & Tickets
- Bay Bridge Tours & Tickets
- Grace Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Sea Cliff Tours & Tickets
- Tomales Point Tours & Tickets
- Cartoon Art Museum Tours & Tickets
- North Beach Tours & Tickets
- San Francisco Zoo Tours & Tickets
- Civic Center Tours & Tickets
- SoMa (South of Market) Tours & Tickets
- War Memorial Opera House Tours & Tickets
- Anchor Brewing Company Tours & Tickets
- Baker Beach Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito