Top San Francisco Self-guided Tours & Rentals
33 results | All San Francisco Tours
* A traveler said: "So much fun to bike across the Golden Gate bridge. The ebikes make this an easy trip if you aren't athletic, but even the more fit members of our party had fun using the assisted pedaling. The only negative was having to bike to and from the bike shop to the bike path on the busy and crowded streets near Fisherman's Wharf, but it was worth that small hassle!"
* A traveler said: "Bike ride across Golden Gate on July 4th was beautiful. Round trip from Ghiradelli to Mill Valley was approx 28+ miles. Ride was completed in under 4 hrs. We were a party of 7 and it wad our first time using electric bikes. Riding the slopes of San Francisco was effortless. Service was great"
* A traveler said: "Five stars for this company for being professional and reliable. We will use them everytime we go to SF. Very easy to deal with. Very flexible as we had to change our departure schedule the day prior to the original schedule. Driver was polite, helpful and courteous."
* A traveler said: "Excellent driver and he arrived on time. He even told me about the areas we drove past on the freeway."
* A traveler said: "Carmel Limo driver was superb. He told us about areas of interest en route to Sausalito and cheerfully answered all of our questions"
* A traveler said: "Susan was great, we had a wonderful time. They were just energy to have around and they new they’re way around town."
* A traveler said: "Great bikes and helpful staff. I would recommend this bike hire. Riding the bikes over the Golden Gate Bridge was very enjoyable and family friendly. You could buy return ferry tickets from the hire shop which made boarding at Sausalito quicker."
* A traveler said: "Jack was great. They were pretty easy to learn and was fun way to see the city. Only downer was that he showed up late. Otherwise perfect!"
* A traveler said: "Loved seeing parts of the city we would have never ventured to in such a creative and unique way. Tour Guide, Ruth, was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic tour yesterday. Our driver was excellent and he showed us all around the Bay Area. I would do this again in a heartbeat!!"
* A traveler said: "Judith, Thank you for a fun-filled tour. Learned so many kooky facts & history of the city. A major highlight of our time in SF. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "An excellent day out with a very easily followed route."
* A traveler said: "Easy pick up and drop off. Quality bikes for the average person, not biker geek. Nice folks, great experience."
* A traveler said: "A truly amazing experience. From top-notch service at the bike shop, to stunning views biking through San Francisco, over the Golden Gate bridge, and into Sausalito. This is an experience not to miss."
* A traveler said: "Alex was extremely helpful in getting us situated with the right bicycles and helmets. We have 7 people in our family and he was very efficient in getting us on the road. The path was a little hilly on the way to the bridge. Due to our own time constraints we did not have time to visit Sausalito, however, was still a highlight of our trip!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bike Rentals
- Classic Car Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Vespa Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Baker Beach
- Sutro Baths
- Cow Hollow
- San Francisco Cruise Port at Pier 35
- Walt Disney® Family Museum
- James R. Herman Cruise Terminal at Pier 27
- Davies Symphony Hall
- Sausalito Vista Point
- Nob Hill
- Ghirardelli Square
- Madame Tussauds San Francisco
- Ferry Building
- Huntington Park
- Cliff House
- The Cannery
- Market Street
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- Fort Mason
- Lands End
- Hyde Street Pier
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito