Top San Francisco Museum Tickets & Passes
18 results | All San Francisco Tours
* A traveler said: "I had a great time! I did get motion sickness in the planetarium exhibit but I still enjoyed it. My favorite experience was seeing Claude the albino alligator!!"
* A traveler said: "The amazing usher !!! The architectural show n Joan Mitchell’s show all superbly curated !! Ran out of time !!! Wish we had a whole day to spend there ."
* A traveler said: "The museum’s unique content and meticulous organization provides a satisfying and efficient experience."
* A traveler said: "Great museum - my favorite in SF! Nice service from viator, and was able to get my ticket pass at the desk. Hoping in the future they can make it electronic."
* A traveler said: "Me and my boyfriend had a wonderful time, definitely a must do while in San Francisco! Th otters are so cute! 💕💕💕"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing in keeping us entertained the entire drive and gave us fantastic tips about where to walk and what places to try"
* A traveler said: "The steam train was fun! Very friendly staff One complaint was that the restrooms were a bit messy. Looked like they haven’t been cleaned in a while."
* A traveler said: "Joseph was very knowledgeable about all of San Francisco. We learned so much more than we thought we would and he gave great suggestions for dinner."
* A traveler said: "There is so much to do and so little time to it all, but with the City Pass it is almost layed out for you!!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide is very informative good driver,did the little things that count, bought us fresh strawberries to share on bus, knew best shops restaurants"
* A traveler said: "After a few minor incidents with booking, mainly Alcatraz booking by viator we had the best experience"
* A traveler said: "Last Days of Pompei was excellent. The displays were informative and entertaining. I would recommend to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Great experience considering that one of the excursions costed about as much as the pass itself. Loved passing through the Golden Gate bridge on the Big Bus tour."
* A traveler said: "Activities were as described. Was able to see the aquarium before boarding the ferry to Alcatraz. The lines were very long at the aquarium due to social distancing. Recommend going when it opens as the lines are shorter or at least move faster. Lines at the ferry were organized and we were able to see all parts of Alcatraz."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Attractions & Museums
- Art Galleries
- Monuments and Memorials
- Museum Tickets & Passes
- National Parks
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Zoo Tickets & Passes
- Packages & Special Events
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Grateful Dead House
- California Historical Society
- Market Street
- Ferry Plaza Farmers Market
- Fisherman's Wharf
- SoMa (South of Market)
- Union Square
- Pacific Heights
- San Francisco Botanical Garden
- Conservatory of Flowers
- Vesuvio Cafe
- San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park
- Angel Island State Park
- Marina District
- The Cannery
- Fort Point National Historic Site
- Grace Cathedral
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- San Francisco Japantown
- San Francisco Cruise Port at Pier 35
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito