Top San Francisco Cruises & Sailing
142 results | All San Francisco Tours
* A traveler said: "It was beautiful sunny day on the Bay and we thoroughly enjoyed the cruise. The crew was awesome and the views of the city and the bridge were spectacular. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing Alcatraz and the Golden State bridge hearing all the history I and meeting the crew. Very friendly"
* A traveler said: "Book directly with the company to save 20% Riding in the front on the canvas. Volunteer to hoist the sail, its fun"
* A traveler said: "Second time do tour of San Francisco Bay with Captain and 1 St Mate Adrienne. It's a magical experience. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "When I booked the tour online, my special request was was noted. The staff went far beyond expectations. The tour with audio was most informative, to see the city from the bay, spectacular, and the time spent memorable. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic way to tour the bay, we loved the experience even if the fag covered the sun set. Can be chilly so take extra layers"
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing time on the "Straight to the Gate" tour. I was in San Fran for the weekend and I was looking for fun things to do with my spouse. We found the bay tours to be one of the most valuable experiences anyone could have. Very informational and breath-talking views are the highlights of my trip."
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience to say the least. I decided to bring in my 50th birthday early in San Francisco with a few family/friends and it was absolutely amazing. Everything was good including the food, DJ and staff. I originally had a party of 12 but ended up with 7 and they worked with us."
* A traveler said: "The information was great the scenery was beautiful ! The staff was amazing . I would recommend to anyone it’s a great trip"
* A traveler said: "This was a fun trip. The trees are massive! And the bus driver was great. We also had a chance to stop and take a few pictures at the Golden Gate Bridge."
* A traveler said: "Lands End, Golden Gate. Our tour guide was very informative and she knew her material. Very good tour"
* A traveler said: "Everything about this tour was perfect! Great communication, awesome tour guide, timing, and even the weather! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "A very good tour allowing as much hopping on and off as you want. Many sights seen. Unfortunately raining hard all day"
* A traveler said: "There is so much to do and so little time to it all, but with the City Pass it is almost layed out for you!!"
* A traveler said: "It was all memorable. I feel like we saw so much in one day and Pat was great. Knowledgeable and funny."
* A traveler said: "That was great Simple and fun. Not too expensive and very enjoyable. We enjoyed the funny banter from the ship’s captain as well."
* A traveler said: "Thank you Capt John for a wonderful day under the Golden Gate Bridge. We even saw some dolphins playing and had a great lunch at the Golden Gate yacht club."
* A traveler said: "Like the tour but would have been nice to have a live person explaining instead of an audiobook . But the lunch coupon was very nice and you could pick were you want to go"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! So much history explained in the audio. I will definitely take this tour again and bring my family!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing in keeping us entertained the entire drive and gave us fantastic tips about where to walk and what places to try"
* A traveler said: "Best trip ever the host was amazing. I would definitely attend again. I loved every moment and drink the best of the best wine."
* A traveler said: "Union Square was a cool stop, but driving down Haight showed some beautiful architecture. We also loved Blake’s song!"
* A traveler said: "The info is very helpful and it was great to know how The Rock was before. I would definitely recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic. Awesome way to see some the key parts of San Fran would never see otherwise. Teenage boy loved it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Haas-Lilienthal House
- San Francisco Playhouse
- Fillmore District
- Marin Headlands
- Huntington Park
- Crissy Field
- Aquarium of the Bay
- Angel Island Immigration Station
- Madame Tussauds San Francisco
- SS Jeremiah O'Brien
- Baker Beach
- Painted Ladies
- Fort Mason
- Bay Bridge
- San Francisco Bay
- Oracle Park
- Ferry Building
- Cliff House
- Cow Hollow
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito