Top San Francisco Coffee & Tea
Saved to wishlist!
Culinary & Gourmet Tour
Coffee & Tea Tours
Private and Luxury
Wine, Beer & Spirits
Beer & Brewery Tours
Mountain Bike Tours
3 results | All San Francisco Tours
Sort by: Featured
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Spend a Sunday morning in San Francisco just like a local would, enjoying the city's hidden gems and locals' favorite spots and activities. This tour supports and provides exposure to local businesses. It is also eco-friendly and does not require motor transportation, only biking and walking. It was designed in the spirit of slow travel with a local guide who knows the city like no one else. We donate 1% of the sales of this tour to a local nonprofit working for the well-being of their community.
Delve into the delicious eats and history of Chinatown on a half-day food tour in San Francisco. Go beyond the typical tourist stops as your guide shows you great restaurants, markets, and tea shops in the largest Chinatown in the United States. Have a traditional Chinese breakfast, watch a tea presentation, and top off the tour with lunch at a favorite local restaurant. Includes breakfast, lunch, and snacks.
Savor the gourmet highlights of San Francisco’s historic North Beach neighborhood with a small-group walking tour that takes in the area’s foodie hotspots. Learn about North Beach’s Italian-American heritage as you explore alongside a local guide, visit local landmarks and hidden gems, and pause to sample five or six distinctive treats. Enjoy an itinerary that changes with the season, but includes atmospheric cafés, beloved artisan food shops and family-owned restaurants, and experience North Beach at it’s most authentic—and most delicious.
* A traveler said: "We had a great afternoon with Jim. We have visited San Francisco many times but it was fun to do a tour and learn some interesting history as well as eat good food food."
* How are review snippets generated?
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Coffee & Tea in San Francisco?
The best Coffee & Tea in San Francisco according to Viator travelers are:
What Coffee & Tea in San Francisco are taking additional safety precautions?
These San Francisco experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Coffee & Tea in San Francisco are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in San Francisco may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito