San Francisco Playhouse Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Thespians in search of inspiring theater and moving performances don’t have to travel to New York City. That’s because places like the San Francisco Playhouse are bringing high-quality work to Bay Area streets. This cozy theater offers visitors an intimate space to witness compelling (and sometimes quirky) productions like “Ideation” and “Tree”. And perhaps best of all, this local spot is free of pretension.
San Francisco Playhouse has a true community feel. Quality acoustics, comfortable seating and discounted tickets help to make theater accessible to the masses—despite this space’s small size.
The San Francisco Playhouse is located at 450 Post Street between Powell and Mason near Union Square.
Address: 450 Post Street, San Francisco, California, USA
0 Tours and Activities to Experience San Francisco Playhouse
No results found!
Things to do near San Francisco
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Oakland
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Santa Rosa
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Lake Tahoe
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon