Madame Tussauds San Francisco
Madame Tussauds around the world are famously home to wax recreations of famous figures, including celebrities, politicians, and athletes. Modeled after the original Madame Tussauds in London, the San Francisco Wax Museum was converted in the 17th Madame Tussauds worldwide in 2014. Life-size wax versions of Tiger Woods, Muhammed Ali, Abraham Lincoln, Michael Jackson, and Marilyn Monroe can be found here, among many others. Contemporary figures such as Barack Obama and Lady Gaga are also brought to life.
Madame Tussauds San Francisco is home in particular to an area called “The Spirit of San Francisco,” which celebrates local artists, politicians, and activists that have played a role in the city’s history. It is a chance to specifically see icons of the Bay Area in one place. The figures are set against realistic backdrops, making them all the more lifelike!
Ways to experience Madame Tussauds San Francisco
Browse. Filter. Book.
Should I book Madame Tussauds San Francisco tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Madame Tussauds San Francisco 2020?
What's the best way to experience Madame Tussauds San Francisco?
- Big Bus San Francisco Hop-on Hop-off Open Top Tour
- Big Bus San Francisco Sightseeing and Alcatraz Combo
- The San Francisco Sightseeing Flex Pass: A Golden Gate Ticket to 30+ Attractions
- Go San Francisco Explorer Pass
Things to do near San Francisco
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Oakland
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Santa Rosa
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Lake Tahoe
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon