Long a mainstay for the college crowd and those looking to get out and have a little bit of fun in the sun, the little neighborhood of Pacific Beach is a California-lover’s dream. Bikinis and board shorts, bike paths and boardwalks, and of course miles of pristine beach, Pacific Beach is what many picture as idealized southern California living. From tasty beer taverns to sunny California shacks serving fish tacos, Pacific Beach is an ideal choice for getting out and seeing the young and fit crowd do its thing. North Pacific Beach tends to be quieter and cater to more of a family ambiance, while Tourmaline Beach is a surfing-only beach great for long low waves that are perfect for beginners.
Browse. Filter. Book.
Should I book Pacific Beach tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Pacific Beach 2020?
What's the best way to experience Pacific Beach?
- Luxury Catamaran Sailing Charter of San Diego
- San Diego Life at the Beach Tour
- Provide fun, informative, and custom adventure/ tour packages!
- All Day San Diego City and Shopping Tour
Things to do near San Diego
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Carlsbad
- Things to do in Ensenada
- Things to do in Newport Beach
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Catalina Island
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Baja California
- Things to do in Arizona