San Antonio Tours
* A traveler said: "j.p. was a great host. i was under the impression we get a few days for the second. we are doing it again today"
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful entire day experience. Lots to see and do. The food is good and the drinks are delightful. I definitely recommend going with family"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved the hop off and on double decker bus and the river boat tour! Definitely worth it."
* A traveler said: "The tour bus is a must as it shows you a great snapshot of the city and places to visit. If you stay on the bus for the whole trip it’s only about an hour long but you can hop on n off around the whole loop. The buckhorn saloon is a great place for anyone, a must see. Our family really enjoyed the boat tour as well because enough get to see the riverwalk and we used it to plan out our walk for the evening. We’re headed to tower of America’s today. All in all a fantastic package!"
* A traveler said: "We were only in San Antonio for 2 days so this tour was a great way to take in as much of the historic city as we could in just 1 day. Alex G was our tour guide and he was fantastic and very knowledgeable. A Highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "Domingo did an excellent job bringing the knowledge of the Missions to life. Our tour was such a memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "It was easy to find the Hop. Everywhere we went was great. Except, the tower thing. No inside elevators, I hate heights."
* A traveler said: "I think the narrator was the best ever. Me and my girl really enjoyed his presentation and it was best ever. He should be paid well. He loves his job and very very funny and shared a wealth of information. I might go back again it was so good."
* A traveler said: "Luis delivered an awesome informative tour of not only the missions, but of San Antonio history!!!! He is very knowledgeable !!!!!! If you travel to San Antonio make sure to book his tour!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Going to the wineries and tasting the wines. Seeing the beautiful country side. Walking the streets of Fredericksburg."
* A traveler said: "It was something new I tried, it was a lot fun and so easy!! Great experience to study new destinations"
* A traveler said: "Emily was a wonderful tour guide. All the food we sampled was delicious. In addition to the food we were given a little history of the places."
* A traveler said: "Pick a good weathered day. I went end of May and missed the rain and caught a sunny humid 80s but windy day. Chill on top enjoy the sun and find the places you want to come back to. I’d take a full ride first then stay on and get off at the stops you want. Great way to see the city especially with a family and for cheap!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with our guide Joseph ! Would highly recommend so much more of San Antonio than we expected .Our first time on a Segway. We will definitely do it again !"
* A traveler said: "It was entertaining and informative. Our group enjoyed the experience!!! A lot of walking and no restroom breaks so be prepared by wearing comfortable shoes and use the restroom before your."
* A traveler said: "I was impressed with how customer service rep handled the phone call. I spoke to different agents on differ t days and both were accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Specific takeaways: LBJ’s contributions to education originating from that one room schoolhouse, Jose’s ability to read the group and personalize the tour, the charm of Luchenbach, value of farmers in our nation’s history"
* A traveler said: "Love it great kids really liked it the people were nice an very helpful that worked there . My kids are teenagers an they loved it too"
* A traveler said: "The tour of missions to Pearl’s was excellent. I highly recommend taking this tour. Micheal was a outstanding tour guide! His knowledge of history was amazing and after visiting San Antonio several times, this tour really gave us more understanding of the history of San Antonio"
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome tour. Our tour guide Ally was amazing and made the experience more entertaining and exciting."
* A traveler said: "This was a beautiful day and a lot of fun. Vic was a wonderful guide, friendly and total pro. Highly Recommended."
* A traveler said: "Lee was great. Very engaging and interesting. He was able to personalize it for everyone in the group."
* A traveler said: "This place is amazing! The staff is excellent, the food was amazing, the atmosphere is relaxed and comfortable. One of my new favorite weekend places."
* A traveler said: "Great guide he was amazing, we got rained on a bit but it didn’t hurt our fun. The construction and detours wer sucky though"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Japanese Tea Garden
- King William Historic District
- Battle For Texas: The Experience
- Brackenridge Park
- San Antonio Museum of Art (SAMA)
- Hemisfair Park
- Institute of Texan Cultures (ITC)
- Hard Rock Cafe San Antonio
- Buckhorn Saloon & Museum
- Morgan's Wonderland
- La Villita Historic Arts Village
- Mission Concepción
- Mission San José
- San Fernando Cathedral
- Alamo IMAX Theatre
- Natural Bridge Caverns
- San Antonio Aquarium
- San Antonio Mission Trail
- Bexar County Courthouse
- San Antonio River Walk (Paseo Del Rio)
- The Alamo
- The Guenther House
- Tower of the Americas
- San Antonio Zoo
- Spanish Governor's Palace
- San Antonio Historic Market Square
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Central Mexico