Top San Antonio Ghost Tours
14 results | All San Antonio Tours
* A traveler said: "It was entertaining and informative. Our group enjoyed the experience!!! A lot of walking and no restroom breaks so be prepared by wearing comfortable shoes and use the restroom before your."
* A traveler said: "Lee was great. Very engaging and interesting. He was able to personalize it for everyone in the group."
* A traveler said: "Joseph was entertaining and knowledgeable! He took good care of us! Lots of patience! Would do again!"
* A traveler said: "I think the narrator was the best ever. Me and my girl really enjoyed his presentation and it was best ever. He should be paid well. He loves his job and very very funny and shared a wealth of information. I might go back again it was so good."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Chris, was fantastic. He’s very knowledgeable about the history of San Antonio. He gave multiple accounts of personal experiences and gave us plenty of time to take pictures and ask questions. At the end of the tour, he even gave some suggestions of other places to check out. We fully recommend having Chris as your tour guide."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful evening with Ally667! She made the experience entertaining and fun! We will tell all our friends about the fun we had and to sign up for the tour!"
* A traveler said: "The boat tour with our captain Stew was amazing! Great way to view the city. The hop on hop off feature of the buses is convenient and worked well"
* A traveler said: "Domingo did an excellent job bringing the knowledge of the Missions to life. Our tour was such a memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved the hop off and on double decker bus and the river boat tour! Definitely worth it."
* A traveler said: "Alamo history, river walk, mission houses, Saint Fernando church with soldier remains, historic market square with independence celebration"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Sharon was awesome! So sweet, knowledgeable and fun. She didn't rush at all so we felt like we had enough time to take it all in."
* A traveler said: "The stories of the Emily and Gunter Hotel. The stories were very informative and historical and Megan our guide was very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "The Hostess on Saturday June 26, 2021 was exceptional. Her knowledge of the sites and her commentary was truly remarkable. Made goose bumps and chills with her stories."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Natural Bridge Caverns
- Mission Concepción
- San Fernando Cathedral
- King William Historic District
- Hard Rock Cafe San Antonio
- Morgan's Wonderland
- Brackenridge Park
- San Antonio Mission Trail
- La Villita Historic Arts Village
- Bexar County Courthouse
- Battle For Texas: The Experience
- Hemisfair Park
- Institute of Texan Cultures (ITC)
- Alamo IMAX Theatre
- Buckhorn Saloon & Museum
- Japanese Tea Garden
- San Antonio Museum of Art (SAMA)
- Mission San José
- San Antonio Aquarium
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Central Mexico