Top San Antonio Full-day Tours
Saved to wishlist!
11 results | All San Antonio Tours
Discover the rolling orchards and historic towns of Texas Hill Country with a full-day tour from San Antonio that includes the essential Lyndon B. Johnson sites. See the former President’s boyhood home at the bucolic LBJ Ranch, and enjoy a tour of his 'Texas White House.' Learn how cowboys and German migrants shaped the Texas landscape, and explore Fredericksburg at your own pace with time to shop and eat. Explore the heritage of country music in Luckenbach, then sample wine (additional fee) at a local vineyard as you return to San Antonio.
Discover the historic highlights of San Antonio on a tour that takes you to markets, parks, squares, eateries, and more. A great introduction to the city for first-time visitors, this tour gives you a chance to learn your way around San Antonio with a guide to navigate and narrate the journey. That way, you don’t have to worry about getting lost or missing any of the historic details.
Combine two great tours, plus admission to an iconic landmark, for a comprehensive look at the city of San Antonio. First, enjoy a relaxing boat cruise along the San Antonio River. Then explore the most popular sites in San Antonio on a hop-on hop-off, double-decker bus tour. Select a pass, then board at any of the 19 stops to get to know the city in custom fashion with live, onboard commentary. Finally, enjoy a spectacular view of Alamo City from the top of the Tower of the Americas.
Take a break from the urban bustle to experience the history and hospitality of Texas Hill Country on this full-day tour from San Antonio. Travel through a serene heartland landscape of vineyards, lavender fields, and peach orchards, stopping to taste the local bounty at a winery and explore the area’s German heritage in the town of Fredericksburg. Learn about the life of one of the area’s most famous former residents with a visit to President Lyndon B. Johnson’s boyhood home, his LBJ Ranch and the so-called ‘Texas White House.’
There's a lot of strange history that's happened here in the streets of San Antonio, and over the course of this San Antonio ghost tour, hear the haunted, paranormal tales of notorious Texas events. The tour begins and ends at The Alamo, where you meet your guides who are carrying lanterns and dressed in historic costumes. Walk the streets of the city's Old Town and learn its fascinating past, which is vividly and masterfully brought to life by the informative and passionate guides.
Venture into Texas Hill Country with a local guide. Your escort is not only an expert oenophile, but a storyteller who shares history and insight about the region. After two tastings at local wineries (where you’ll also take a behind-the-scenes tour of the production facilities), spend time in the charming town of Fredericksburg. Have lunch, browse the shops, or experience additional wine tastings.
Combine two great tours for a comprehensive look at the city of San Antonio. Enjoy a relaxing, 35-minute River Walk boat cruise along the San Antonio River. Explore the most popular sites in San Antonio on a scenic hop-on hop-off, double-decker bus tour. Visit popular sites like the Alamo, Pearl Brewery, the San Antonio Museum of Art, Market Square, and many more. Select a pass and get to know the city in custom fashion, with live, onboard narration. Both the bus and boat have frequent departures throughout the day.
See the Alamo and other UNESCO landmarks on a private tour of San Antonio attractions. This itinerary also offers a look at Mission San José and Mission Concepción, both belonging to the San Antonio Missions National Historical Park. Visit, too, the King William Historic District and Market Square. With a personal guide on hand to interpret, you’ll gain a better understanding of San Antonio’s heritage.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
The San Antonio Missions are a UNSECO World Heritage Site you won’t want to miss, filled with history and religious importance. Get the full story on the area that consists of five missions close together from a guide who knows the area and its past well. You’ll see four out of the five missions of the site, as well as La Villita Historic Arts Village, Alamo Plaza, and the Espada Aqueduct.
Visit some of the historical missions of San Antonio on this half-day tour. With a guide, you'll explore these heritage sites to learn about the history of the missions and their influences on the region, plus gain insight into their significance from a San Antonio local. This tour allows you to avoid the hassle of renting a car to reach these destinations so you can relax and enjoy a pre-planned tour.
See more of San Antonio with a combo package that includes a 72-hour hop-on hop-off bus pass and a 40-minute sightseeing cruise on the San Antonio River Walk. The river cruise offers a scenic and relaxing ride, and the double-decker bus gives you the flexibility to explore the city at your own pace, and disembark at attractions such as The Alamo.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Full-day Tours in San Antonio?
The best Full-day Tours in San Antonio according to Viator travelers are:
What Full-day Tours in San Antonio are taking additional safety precautions?
These San Antonio experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Full-day Tours in San Antonio are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in San Antonio may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Classes & Workshops
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Mission San José Tours & Tickets
- Natural Bridge Caverns Tours & Tickets
- Alamo IMAX Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Hemisfair Park Tours & Tickets
- Mission Concepción Tours & Tickets
- La Villita Historic Arts Village Tours & Tickets
- Institute of Texan Cultures (ITC) Tours & Tickets
- Brackenridge Park Tours & Tickets
- King William Historic District Tours & Tickets
- San Fernando Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- San Antonio Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- San Antonio Mission Trail Tours & Tickets
- Battle For Texas: The Experience Tours & Tickets
- San Antonio Museum of Art (SAMA) Tours & Tickets
- Bexar County Courthouse Tours & Tickets
- Japanese Tea Garden Tours & Tickets
- Buckhorn Saloon & Museum Tours & Tickets
- Morgan's Wonderland Tours & Tickets
- Hard Rock Cafe San Antonio Tours & Tickets
- Alamodome Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Sapa
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Central Mexico
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets