Three days in San Antonio means you can experience the historic missions, tour downtown, spend the day at a theme park, and even venture farther afield into the beautiful Texas Hill Country. Read on for advice on what to do during your 3-day trip to San Antonio.
100 Montana Street, San Antonio
The Alamodome is located at 100 Montana Street in San Antonio. It is accessible via the One Hundred Primo, which has replaced the Downtown trolley yellow route. Paid parking is also available for visitors who choose to drive for events.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Alamodome?
What else should I know about attractions in San Antonio?
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Sapa
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Institute of Texan Cultures (ITC)
- Tower of the Americas
- Hemisfair Park
- Alamo IMAX Theatre
- La Villita Historic Arts Village
- Battle For Texas: The Experience
- The Alamo
- King William Historic District
- San Antonio River Walk (Paseo Del Rio)
- Hard Rock Cafe San Antonio
- Buckhorn Saloon & Museum
- San Fernando Cathedral
- Bexar County Courthouse
- Spanish Governor's Palace
- The Guenther House