* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time and beautiful horse Moustache. The trail was beautiful we were able to see many birds and monkeys. My favorite part was riding the horse on the beach. The guide is lovely and would come back to see her when I'm in the area again."
* A traveler said: "This was the best horseback riding tour I have done ! Martina our guide was great, she made the tour very personable and fun , she is very friendly and gave us a top notch experience. We saw the best of both worlds with the beach and jungle , we even got to see and hear howler monkeys!! The views were incredible and she took amazing photos and videos of us riding the whole time ! I also loved how her horses were very well taken care of and you could tell her and her husband are very passionate about horses. The trot on the beach was also a fun experience!"
* A traveler said: "Loved this! Our guide was really informative and helpful. We rode through the river and jungle, down to the beach and even had a chance to gallop along the beach. Stopped for fresh cold coconut water on the way which was a nice treat. Overall really good horses though they each had their own personality as horses do. Suitable for novice as well as more experienced riders, they will select a horse that suits you. Saw a whole tree full of Howler Monkeys as well as a crocodile in the river, and some interesting birds. Did not need bug spray because in the dry season there are very few bugs around."
* A traveler said: "The kayak trip was very serene and our guide Michael was very knowledgeable about the flora and fauna found in the area."
* A traveler said: "Due to summer season on some points there was not a lot water so we had to walk through the water at some points. But it was great, the guide had a lot to tell about wildlife and the birds in this area. Very nice Kayak tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great communication with the provider, driver arrived a few Minutes early, and was very helpful with our bags. They also noticed I overbooked so I was able to recoup my money on my error. Great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Wow! I really can't say enough about how great our tour was with Luis. His tour is smaller and more personal than many of the other tours. We were the only people in our group, and we saw a larger tour company with lots of people nearby doing a similar tour. While Luis was pointing out all the wildlife including a trail that a female turtle had made to lay eggs, the other tour guides were just standing around talking to eachother, when we arrived on the Island. He was very knowledgeable and vigilant to show us all the wildlife in the area. When we were getting ready to head back, he even helped the other tour because they had not pulled out into the surf correctly which allowed one of their boats to capsize. Luis explained all about the directions of the surf and where to go. He was very conscious of our safety and paddling abilities. I can't imagine doing this tour with anyone else. At the end he recommended the Ecocentro Danaus in La Fortuna where we were going to visit next. It was another highlight of our trip that we would have never considered had he not recommended it. Wish I could give him more than 5 stars!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley