Top Roatan Travel & Transportation Services
33 results | All Roatan Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a great round trip transportation. Camberon our driver was very informative about Mahogany Bay as he was born there. He answered all our questions and more on the hour trip to West Bay Beach from Roatan. He was even going to bring us to a local restaurant but we ran out of time. This trip was a great idea because we really could see how the locals lived. The only recommendation is to provide a map from the port to where we meet Mr. Henry's. It was confusing directions. Much better than a taxi."
* A traveler said: "Johan was a pleasure to deal with to arrange our pick up and day of activities. He was very knowledgeable about the Island and was wonderful to chat with. Playing with the monkeys and sloths was definitely the highlight. The sloth even put his head on my shoulder. So cute. We stopped at the chocolate shop and rum factory for samples, learning about the process to make them. Lunch was fantastic - stopping at a local place on the beach for traditional Honduran dirty chicken. Johan even dropped us off at our Airbnb at the end of the tour. That’s what we call great service!! Can’t recommend this guy enough. Highly recommend this tour!! :)"
* A traveler said: "Easy going, not crowded and very pleasant. A good place to lay back and relax and enjoy the beach, facilities and pool."
* A traveler said: "Alex was an awesome guy he was patient helpful friendly and respectful and know we toured all the local sites we visited venues and picked up souvenirs less than $3 the chocolate factory and rum factory was a plus we visited the local beach in West Bay it was amazing(no crowd) ending the tour we ate delicious lunch at a loca restaurant I recommend this tour Alex is OUTSTANDING!!"
* A traveler said: "Pick-up from the airport and return trip to the airport were flawless! The driver showed us the island as we traveled to our rental and was very generous with his time. We stopped at the grocery store on the way and he was very diligent in showing us the differences between US products and Roatan products. I will use this service upon my return!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Johan Munoz, was great he gave us lots of stops for pictures. We have never had a guide to ourselves before. He gave us so stops we weren’t expecting. Sloths and Monkeys. If we get to come back here I would definitely use “REALDEAL Roatan Tours. If you get to request a driver go with Johan Munoz. You will not be sorry!"
* A traveler said: "This excursion was well worth the money. My girlfriend and I were met right outside of the pier by our driver, Steven. He was with just us the whole day and would take us wherever we wanted to go. We made a quick stop at the chocolate factory before heading to Bananarama. Once we got there, Steven helped us find a boat to help take us out to snorkel. While we were snorkeling, Steven watched our stuff. We got some very yummy drinks at the bar and then went out to snorkel for a bit on our own. We then got hungry, so Steven took us to a local lunch spot that he recommended. When we were done, he was happy to take us back to our ship. So worth the money. It was so nice to not have to worry about transportation/getting back to the ship on time, and our guide was amazing. I would 1000% do this again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan