Top Reykjavik Shows & Performances
Saved to wishlist!
11 results | All Reykjavik Tours
The Northern Lights, or Aurora Borealis, draw hopeful travellers to Iceland from across the world, but knowing how to boost your chances of the best sightings requires skill and practise. On this Northern Lights bus tour, enjoy round-trip travel from your Reykjavik hotel and head out into the Icelandic countryside with your experienced guide. Hit the best spots for the clearest visibility, and reschedule for free if you don’t get lucky.
Experience the Northern Lights before you see them in real life with this exhibition in Reykyavik. You'll get to learn all about the history and significance of the Northern Lights, including how the natural phenomenon has been perceived and interpreted through legends around the world. You'll also get to see what the lights look like using interactive displays and virtual reality and even watch a film projection of some of the best displays of the lights Iceland has ever seen.
Swim between tectonic plates on this snorkeling tour to Silfra, located in Thingvellir National Park. Clear glacial waters make it easy to see stunning underwater landscapes, while included dry suits help keep you warm throughout the tour. This small-group tour is capped at six people for a more intimate experience and includes optional hotel pickup from Reykjavik.
If you don't have time to explore the length and breadth of Iceland in reality, FlyOver Iceland offers the next-best thing. Settle into your seat and enjoy the sensation of flying through the air as you take off on an exhilarating journey across the country.
Its all about this. The best nightlife experience Reykjavík nightlife has to offer. If you want the best out of Reykjavík nightlife I’m your guy. I will bring you to the best bars at each given time. We will start at one specific place an work our way to a better place each given time. We will go to approximately 4-6 places downtown depending on the time we are having. The service is intended for people at the age of 20-60 but different for each age group. So this is about saving you time and giving you the best of what Reykjavík nightlife has to offer. This is not a V.I.P. Service as I want you to experience the nightlife as it is. I will be your nightlife guide. Giving you the best experience nightlife in Reykjavík has to offer.
Witness the three wonders of the famous Iceland Golden Circle on this day trip from Reykjavik. Travel by air-conditioned vehicle with an expert guide and learn the history and geology of each site. See the breathtaking Gullfoss waterfall, the bubbling pools and Strokkur waterspout at Geysir and the incredible tectonic rift at Thingvellir National Park. On route, drink in Iceland’s stark beauty and learn how islanders are using its natural steam and geothermal waters to produce sustainable energy.
Iceland’s Golden Circle route links some of the country’s most impressive natural attractions, but the big tourist groups can make it feel crowded. On this small-group tour, reach top Golden Circle landmarks including Gullfoss waterfall and Thingvellir National Park in a group no larger than 15 people. Travel in comfort by air-conditioned vehicle as your guide showcases Iceland’s spectacular beauty, and finish with a warm soak at the Secret Lagoon.
Enhance your experience of Iceland’s extraordinary Golden Circle on a full-day tour of the country’s natural highlights from Reykjavik. With a professional guide, feast your eyes on spectacular sights like Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss waterfall, and the Geysir hot spring. Gain fascinating insight into the geothermic nature of the area at Strokkur, an erupting geyser, and gaze at the majestic Secret Lagoon hot spring bath before submerging yourself in the healing waters of the natural bath.
Discover the underwater wonderland that glitters beneath the surface of Thingvellir National Park during a snorkeling adventure tour from Reykjavik. With a knowledgeable guide, travel to the UNESCO-listed national park and plunge into the crystal-clear waters to see a hypnotizing underwater tableau. Explore Silfra fissure, a rift in the earth‘s crust between the continents of North Ameria an Europe, and see a fascinating array of flora and fauna. Receive personalized attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 6 participants per guide.
Explore one of Iceland’s unique geological features during this tour. Snorkel between the North American and European tectonic plates at the UNESCO-listed Thingvellir National Park. This area is known as the Silfra Fissure and is home to a number of unique marine species as well as incredible shades of blue. All necessary snorkeling equipment is provided as well as GoPro photos taken during the excursion.
Spend an evening sampling the best of Iceland's craft beers over the course of this 2.5-hour tour. Sip 10 different beers, most of which can only be found in Iceland, and learn about the history of Icelandic beer from the Vikings to present day. Travel with a small group, which ensures personalized attention from your guide and an intimate atmosphere.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Shows & Performances in Reykjavik?
The best Shows & Performances in Reykjavik according to Viator travelers are:
What Shows & Performances in Reykjavik are taking additional safety precautions?
These Reykjavik experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Shows & Performances in Reykjavik are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Reykjavik may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Family-friendly Shows
- Light & Sound Shows
- Theater Shows
- Traditional Wellness
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Amusement Parks
- Attractions & Museums
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Vatnajokull National Park Tours & Tickets
- Reykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal River Tours & Tickets
- Reykjavík Art Museum Hafnarhús Tours & Tickets
- National Gallery of Iceland Tours & Tickets
- Thingvellir National Park Tours & Tickets
- Secret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin) Tours & Tickets
- Whales of Iceland Tours & Tickets
- Hallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja) Tours & Tickets
- Bessastadir Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Esja Tours & Tickets
- Hafnarfjordur Tours & Tickets
- Laugardalur Tours & Tickets
- Imagine Peace Tower Tours & Tickets
- The Pearl (Perlan) Tours & Tickets
- Volcano House Tours & Tickets
- Snaefellsjokull National Park Tours & Tickets
- Eyjafjallajökull Volcano Tours & Tickets
- Hveragerdi Tours & Tickets
- Skaftafell National Park Tours & Tickets
- Reykjanes Peninsula Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Reykjavik
- Reykjavik to Iceland
- Reykjavik to Blue Lagoon
- Reykjavik to Gullfoss Waterfall (Golden Falls)
- Reykjavik to Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon
- Reykjavik to Great Geysir (Great Geyser)
- Reykjavik to Thingvellir National Park
- Reykjavik to Seljalandsfoss
- Reykjavik to Skaftafell National Park
- Reykjavik to Skógafoss
- Reykjavik to Strokkur
- Reykjavik to Reynisfjara Beach
- Reykjavik to Langjökull
- Reykjavik to Vik
- Reykjavik to Skaftafell
- Reykjavik to Snaefellsnes Peninsula
- Reykjavik to Fludir