* A traveler said: "Great snorkelling experience, excellent lunch. Awsome crew, left on time, punctual at pick up from resort."
* A traveler said: "Excellent insight into the history and way of living on the island both past and present. Great places to see off the main road and on to the Ara Metua. Would highly recommend this tour and Mata is a fantastic guide!"
* A traveler said: "All the performers we're amazing! So energetic and fun. The cultural meaning of the show only enriches the show. The fire dancers we're so good."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience, definitely a highlight of our trip :) A must do! Looking forward to seeing the photos x"
* A traveler said: "Amazing from start to finish. Friendly, welcoming and very professional 😁 highly recommend. Dancers energetic and entertaining, cultural tour interesting, informative and fun."
* A traveler said: "Charlotte is amazing and creates such a cool experience for you. This was our highlight of our holiday and can’t recommend it enough. We did the sunrise tour and it was a great way to start the day :)) the staff helping out were also very nice and funny. 10/10, highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely time touring around Rarotonga with our driver a lovely man named Andre. He was so full of information about the history of the island and made stops for us a couple of times as well. We had lovely refreshments and dropped back at our hotel in time for an afternoon nana nap. Thanks Andre"
* A traveler said: "Awesome Tour!!! We had an great day with Dave and Uncle Jimmy. Both are so knowledgeable and personalise the tour to meet your interests!"
* A traveler said: "Very good day out. All enjoyed the entertainment from the crew. Loved the coconut show on the island."
* A traveler said: "Eating with the locals. The effort they put into the food preparation with their home grown produce is appreciated."
* A traveler said: "Staff fantastic and helpful We had a wonderful experience watching the sea turtles. Amazing creatures. Having the Sea Scooters was definitely an advantage as the current is very strong and made things way easier than just flippers would have. Overall great time. Thank you 👍"
* A traveler said: "What an experience! A must do while in Rarotonga. Karl was an excellent guide, very knowledgeable and friendly. We learnt so much and saw some amazing sights going to out of the way places. Even stopping at the side of the road and having a guess the fruit, smelling and tasting sessions. So very pleased we took the tour as it also enabled us to find our own way around the Island better to.|An awesome day! The more you talk and ask questions the more you will get out of it."
* A traveler said: "This reef tour is genuine, the real deal, island friendly, eco friendly and hassle free. Josh and his crew looked after us, good quality gear and a great tropical feed to finish. One of Cook Island's treasures."
* A traveler said: "Our host gave us a good pre-briefing of what we were going to venture on. During the entire bike ride, he was very informative on describing the details of the vegetation and its benefits. This venture was well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service and ebikes. Very friendly and informative with local knowledge. A great way to explore at your own pace."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Avarua
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Papeete
- Things to do in Viti Levu
- Things to do in Nadi
- Things to do in Denarau Island
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Hawaii
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia