Top Rarotonga Mountain Bike Tours
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Rarotonga Tours
Combine a cultural village tour, a buffet dinner, and an exciting overwater night show during this 5-hour experience in Rarotonga. Get to know the culture of the Cook Islands, including their culinary traditions, song, and dance. Hotel pickup and drop-off included.
Who said divers have all the fun? On this snorkel tour you’ll get close-up views of a range of tropical sea life. You’ll go swimming with turtles, and if conditions are good, with eagle rays too. If this wasn’t fantastic enough, you’ll have an award-winning photographer (or one of her team) accompany you. You’ll be given high-quality, artistic photos of your snorkeling experience to take home after.
Explore the natural landscapes of Rarotonga Island on this half-day bike tour. Cycle the Ancient Coral Road; pass beautiful beaches, rugged mountains, and lush farmlands; and stop to visit rural villages, take a swim in the ocean, and tuck into a delicious lunch at a seafront restaurant.
Pedal around Rarotonga on a relaxed 4-hour bicycle tour. Follow your local guide through the island's villages, down picturesque lanes and past breathtaking mountainous scenery. Listen to your guide's informative commentary about the culture, history, folklore and traditions of the native islanders. After a leisurely 3 hours of biking, covering approximately 5 to 7.5 miles (8 to 12 km), stop for a traditional lunch at a local restaurant. Wash off the road dust with a swim at a secluded beach. Lunch, round-trip hotel transportation and use of all cycling equipment is included.
Brand new tour! The ‘Take-a-peek’ bicycle tour allows you to join in on a mini Storytellers Eco Cycle Tour, so that you get a 'taste' of what Storytellers is all about. You will get to experience and enjoy parts of Rarotonga less frequented by tourists, and learn all about the Cook Islands in a relaxed and fun, small group environment. This tour takes place on mainly inland roads, which sealed and flat to gently sloping. This tour is for cyclists of all abilities and fitness levels. It is also a family friendly activity, as we can cater to children of all ages with our smaller children's bicycles, trail-behind bikes, tow-behind buggy or ‘Dolittle’ children’s seat. A great way to get a 'bargain' tour that gives you a great intro-level orientation to Rarotonga.
Dig your toes into the sand of Muri Beach, located on Rarotonga in the Cook Islands. Aboard a glass bottom boat, spend 4 hours floating over the turquoise waters, stopping for a snorkeling on the way. Arrive at Motu Koromiri for some entertainment and a barbecue fish lunch on the beach. Round-trip hotel transportation included.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Mountain Bike Tours in Rarotonga?
The best Mountain Bike Tours in Rarotonga according to Viator travelers are:
What Mountain Bike Tours in Rarotonga are taking additional safety precautions?
These Rarotonga experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Mountain Bike Tours in Rarotonga are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Rarotonga may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- On the Ground
- Mountain Bike Tours
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Avarua
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Papeete
- Things to do in Viti Levu
- Things to do in Nadi
- Things to do in Denarau Island
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Hawaii
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets