Top Queenstown Tours by Duration
161 results | All Queenstown Tours
* A traveler said: "An incredible day all round!! The tour guide Andy was especially a stand out. He was fun, knowledgeable, easy going and made the experience very memorable. It was obvious that he absolutely loves New Zealand/Queenstown and it was infectious."
* A traveler said: "The best time!!! Everyone has to do this!! Driver was awesome and so was the experience...the family loved it :)"
* A traveler said: "the whole day was brilliant. early start but well worth it. Our bus driver was really informative. The boat trip was the nest part, fantastic views,"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience at Milford sound and to top it off our coach driver Paulie was amazing, his commentaries were funny and insightful. His timing was impeccable making the long journey much more enjoyable. We would have no issue recommending great sights and paulie to any of our friends."
* A traveler said: "Always such an awesome experience, we have never done this in warm weather so suckers for punishment for how cold it is but would do it over & over again."
* A traveler said: "The shuttle was right on time, was very comfortable and the driver was very courteous. Luggage was put in a pull behind trailer which made loading and unloading much easier."
* A traveler said: "Excellent cruise, highly recommend!! The captain was warm and friendly and very knowledgeable. Loved his commentary. Thanks a million for a great experience! Taupo, NZ"
* A traveler said: "The tour company and tour guide were very nice. The tour programme allows sufficient time to complete roundtrip hiking in the Hooker Valley even though the weather on the day was mostly showery so that we could not see the whole Mt. Cook but we had great time hiking with pictures in a showery weather."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the cruise 🚢 But we were very disappointed with Our BBQ meat was tough and not much was on the plate we thought the price was a ripoff We should’ve eaten on the boat"
* A traveler said: "Long day but a great one. Great commentary from our driver Gabe, with a lovely friendly manor and sense of humour. Cruise was marvellous, we got to see the waterfalls, seals and the entrance to the sound from the Tasmine. Wonderful day, we will do it again on another visit. Thankyou"
* A traveler said: "Great guides, very enthusiastic about the conservation and sustainability of the area. Lots of fun had by all"
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic - I’m a big LOTR fan & the experience was just amazing. Our guide was very informative 😀"
* A traveler said: "Informative bus driver and boat skipper. Small group. Amazing scenery. Boat stoped often at interesting places, crew were amazing. Cheese board and wine to top it off."
* A traveler said: "Cool cruise on Wakatipu with great commentary and awesome scenery. Local history and other activities described well during cruise."
* A traveler said: "Once in a lifetime experience… truly exceptional trip and worth every cent! The guide was fantastic and very knowledgeable, the glacier stop was absolutely breathtaking. Highly recommend this to anyone. In fact, it should be on EVERYONE’S bucket list!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Easy to follow. Both drivers so helpful. Loved Akarua winery. Girl fabulous and so helpful"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this experience. This was the perfect end to our honey moon. The cruise to the farm was gorgoues, the food was the best buffet we have eaten and the sheepdog show was cool too. Highly recommend. We felt our cup was so full after this trip"
* A traveler said: "Shuttle bus was waiting when I arrived very friendly driver had no hassles am heading back to Queenstown so will definitely use there service again Cheers Yvonne nz"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide- Martin was great. His knowledge was amazing. He made a day exceptional. Tour: the selection of winery and food was excellent ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
* A traveler said: "Our family loved our trip on the TSS Earnslaw. Our kids liked seeing how the boat worked and spending time on deck. The farm tour was a great experience for city kids and we all enjoyed our afternoon tea. Definitely recommend as a family activity."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time rafting Shotover river. The guides provided a safe experience. They were knowledgeable and fun."
* A traveler said: "The company was eager to respond enquiries quickly and the tour guide, Kreig, was very friendly and knowledgeable. We had great time with this trip."
* A traveler said: "Most enjoyable way to spend a couple of hour watching the spectacular scenery float by. The Earnslaw is truly worthwhile attraction to do, not only the views you get from the lake but also keep this wonderful piece of New Zealand history alive."
* A traveler said: "Wayne was an excellent guide, making sure everyone felt comfortable and very well informed during the trip! He's funny to boot"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Wanaka
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in Blenheim
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria