* A traveler said: "It's was a wonderful tour. Food was good beach was awesome and water was clear. Snorkeling and banana boat pull was fun. We had a great time"
* A traveler said: "Gustavo was a great guide (Native way tours) . He was patient and knowledgeable about the rain forest, both flora and fauna."
* A traveler said: "Flying through the jungle on the zip lines, seeing howler monkeys in the trees, rappelling down the waterfall cliffs, and the amazing views in the jungle."
* A traveler said: "This was our first experience with zip lines and the staff were knowledgeable and very helpful. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Tortuga Island is a paradise! You couldn't imagine a place so beautiful. Lots of activities offered on the island for an amazing price. We snorkeled, Jet Skiied, paddleboarded and had great food, a full day in the sun, and relaxed. The staff was unbelievably nice and the drinks were well priced. Can't recommend this enough"
* A traveler said: "The crew was so kind and hospitable. We were picked up, taken to the marina, and provided with breakfast, lunch, and unlimited drinks. The views and beach were so beautiful. So many fun activities to do on the beach, too!"
* A traveler said: "Johnny was amazing and we had the best time. He was very knowledgeable and made the tour very fun. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Went with my son.. Roy was excellent! We watch sunset had a glass of wine . The climb can be a bit strenuous for an older person nevertheless I made it!! This is a unique excursion. Try it you won’t regret it!! Thank you for the memories 😊"
* A traveler said: "Great overall time; incredible views, amazing ziplines, wonderful service. Overall great experience, would strongly recommend to anyone looking for a blend of scenic nature walks and exhilarating adventure."
* A traveler said: "Johnathan and Carlos were awesome tour guides. They allowed us to enjoy all the activities at our own pace. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Fun crew, interesting stories, beautiful sights and a very tasty lunch :) All the best on one ship: the best captain, the best assistant and the best guide. Puravida guys :)"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, Johnny was fantastic. So knowledgable! We learnt lots about the birds, plants and other wildlife. We saw a quetzal! Great value for money."
* A traveler said: "Commentator was excellent who was with Genius. Enjoyed the scenery and the bridge walk. Feeding the alligator"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I enjoyed this excursion very much. The guide (Jesus) was excellent. We would definitely do it over again."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience!!! This was our favorite part of the whole trip! Biggest Crocs I’ve ever seen...so cool 😎"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest