* A traveler said: "We had a great tour with Nicholas and we were lucky to have some fun people on the trip with us that made the day even better."
* A traveler said: "I ended up taking the CDP tour instead of Provence tour. My guid Gordana was the BEST. She is a wine sommelier in her own right. Had the pleasure of a wine tasting with a Master Sommelier Gui. Really great"
* A traveler said: "The guida, Yam, was really nice with us. He explained everything and took us to great places. Loved the Calanques!! The bike trip was really great!"
* A traveler said: "Gordana our guide was amazing! She told us about everything! She was kind and friendly. The tour was worthy, there were a lot of spot to see."
* A traveler said: "Excellent crew with immense skill in flying and entertainment. Made us feel comfortable from the start. Called us themselves a day before to confirm and shared details at every stage. The experience includes witnessing the inflation and deflation of the balloon (deflation process let’s the visitors become a part of the process which is an excellent touch and use of crowd effort). They end by a round of toast with high quality regional wine. Highly recommend! I would say the English guide is not as extensive as French but once you are up there, you just need to live the experience and don’t miss the guided tour."
* A traveler said: "My sister and I spent a wonderful day with our local guide, Remy. We stayed in Provence for a week, and this was the highlight of our trip. Remy was friendly, knowledgeable, and prioritized our safety and comfort. At the first winery, we had great luck to see the grapes being harvested and crushed. The wine tastings were informative and the rosés in particular were of high quality. Lunch was on our own in Aix-en-Provence, but Remy had plenty of suggestions. In the afternoon, we toured the dreamy Luberon villages, with plenty of time to stop and explore. Our guide had lots of tips for the best sights, routes, and pictures in each village. He also did extra photo stops so we could capture the beauty of the region. On the ride home, Remy answered the group's questions about the best places to eat and shop in Aix-en-Provence. We took his advice over the next few days and every place he suggested was a hit. I'm American and have gone on a number of tours in Champagne, Tuscany, Napa, etc., but this was really a stand-out experience. Not to be missed and worth every euro."
* A traveler said: "Nicholas was our guide. He went above and beyond and included extra highlights, and gave us various helpful and tailored recommendations throughout the day. It was a fantastic day and exceeded our expectations. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the flexibility of the programme, a mix of watching and doing. All questions were answered! Jon is a great chef with a wide range of experience in culinary affairs. I enjoyed learning and chatting with him. I was alone, but joined another couple and we all had a really good experience."
* A traveler said: "Prune was our tour guide. Prune was a fantasti tour guide. She was extremely knowledgeable, and engaging. She gave us very useful and interesting info on the region and must see sites in 5 Luberon villages. Thank you Prune You are the best,"
* A traveler said: "A very pleasant day spent in such beautiful places!! Rémy is very knowledgeable in a wide range of subjects and I recommend very much this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing tour. Our guide/driver, Remy from Tylene Tours was very charming and knowledgeable. It was a pleasure to spend the day with him."
* A traveler said: "The natural grandeur of La Fontaine de Vaucluse. The beautiful ochre of Roussillon. The view from Gordes."
* A traveler said: "Well thought out, informative and thoroughly entertaining. Richard was a joy to listen to. Excellent"
* A traveler said: "Pont du Gard was amazing. Ann was a fantastic guide. She was punctual on the pick up, spoke excellent English, knew her history of the sites and was a great driver on the twisty hilly roads."
* A traveler said: "Great experience with Gordona! Super knowledgeable and so friendly! Highly recommend this tour! Great experience!"
* A traveler said: "First, we visited Aix-en-Provence and there was a nice market. After this we visited Valensole village, there was plenty of time to shop and have a dinner. Valensole is very nice village. Lavender fields are incredible. We saw two fields and made photos, additionally there was a sunflower field too."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic time! JB was excellent throughout, incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. We had plenty of time to wander around a couple of villages as well as trying some great wines in the region. Learnt an awful lot about the wines and the area."
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing experience with this tour. Gordana was knowledgeable and show us the best of everything. She was also flexible on all our requests. Highly recommended !!!!"
* A traveler said: "Enthusiastic guide made trip a great experience. The wine tasting was a pleasurable experience. The Roman ruins have to be seen to be believed."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I loved our entire day with Christopher guiding us through the streets of Avignon and Palais des Papes. His enjoyment of doing what he loves made our experience even more special. We loved having the extra history and information that Chris imparted and his relaxed pace and personable style endeared us to him and the area."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. If you can ride a bike you will love it. Learn about Marseille from a beautiful local. You get to see the whole city and learn about the history of this spectacular port. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Just excellent way to visit the overall area in the beginning of our vacation. Jeremy was excellent. We all enjoyed ourselves and learned a lot. We then went back to key areas where we wanted to spend more time. Many thanks to Jeremy. Nelson Burns"
* A traveler said: "Excellent Tour completed , there was a group of 7 of us we were taken around the park, it was more than comfortable I expected, I didn't need to use the electric bike that often. But when needed it made life easier, and the bike trail was not that intense but some steep points and beautiful views. A LOT OF BEAUTIFUL SCENERY"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Parc Spirou
- Avignon Cathedral (Cathedrale Notre-Dame des Doms)
- Palais du Pharo
- Marseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire)
- La Corniche
- Place du Forum
- Frioul Islands (Îles du Frioul)
- Lavender Museum (Musee de la Lavande)
- Marseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major)
- Eglise Notre-Dame des Sablons
- Place aux Huiles
- Quarries of Lights (Carrières de Lumières)
- Pont du Gard
- Cézanne's Studio (Atelier Cézanne)
- Lourmarin Castle (Château de Lourmarin)
- Abbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor)
- Les Saintes Maries de la Mer
- Alpilles Regional Nature Park (Parc Naturel Régional des Alpilles)
- Notre-Dame de la Garde Basilica (La Bonne Mère)
- Sainte-Victoire Mountain (Montagne Sainte-Victoire)
- Old Port of Marseille (Vieux Port)
- Palace of the Popes (Palais des Papes)
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Lombardy