Top Port Vila Shore Excursions
26 results | All Port Vila Tours
* A traveler said: "My daughter and I recently went on this tour. We were impressed with the prompt start to the day. Also the cleanliness of the mini bus. Joseph was extremely helping with answers to all our questions. He was very patient and didn’t hurry us from one place to the next. Thank you Yumi Tours. what a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides were amazing they were so friendly and happy and full of knowledge that they loved sharing. They made the the experience fantastic for all of us."
* A traveler said: "Francois and his 2 assistants were the best! They worked hard to accommodate all the guests and made us all feel included. They took time to visit with us and share their love of the area and made us feel at home in their country. We thought the ride in the open air truck/bus was the coolest! Thank you for a memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing day thanks to our guide Able who was very friendly & informative. The places we visit were beautiful, I recommend to everyone. Thanks again Able you're a great guy & made it a special day, Jodie & Matt 🙂xx"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with our driver Junior. He was thoughtful and accommodating. Looked after us so well. Van was always cool for our return from our stops"
* A traveler said: "Phil and his brother John were very competent tour guide. They took to the Cascade which was breath taking for swimming and scenery and as well as blue lagoom where we swam. Philip helped us a lot on our way back to the ship because my husband needed a part of his razor which he forgot at home and Phillip tried numerous places for us. A very dedicated and helpful individual."
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic, the highlight for me was Hideaway Island such a beautiful place, pick up and drop off from the port was a piece of cake even through all the craziness. Our guide Joseph was fantastic, friendly, informative and happy, happy, happy luv your work Yumi Tours xx"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! This tour was definitely worth every cent and the tour guide gave us plenty of time to experience each stop on the tour. Highly recommend and would do it again."
* A traveler said: "beautiful and tranquil place to visit. We spent 1-2 hours floating in the river and chilling out. Stairs to navigate down to the river with handrails but a bit tricky to get into the water from the bottom stair if you have any mobility issues. Hopefully this gem of a place will attract a lot more tourists and the owners could build a stable platform into the river. It was a divine place to swim during the humid day. Suspension bridge looked like a lot of fun too. Stable with harnesses, but we opted for a day of relaxing instead. We didn't venture out through the gardens or play areas or cafe. Beautiful hidden oasis!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver Carlos was excellent. It was a shame we had to pay to go into all the attractions but that’s life! Would recommend Yumi Tours to fellow travellers."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Discover Cascades and Swim with Turtles in Vanuatu
- Discover Blue Lagoon, Cascades & Swim with Turtles in Vanuatu from Port Vila
- Small Group Kayaking Tour on the Rentapao River from Port Vila
- Full-Day Vanuatu Cultural, Blue Lagoon & Rarru Rentapao Tour from Port Vila
- Vanuatu Full Day Cultural Village and Blue Lagoon Tour