Top Port Vila Nature and Wildlife Tours
20 results | All Port Vila Tours
* A traveler said: "It was great experience. The tour guide was awesome. My 2 young kids & my 60 years old mother in law both enjoyed. The only thing is the path was very slipery due to surrounding by waterfalls, a pair of proper shoes is essential."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides were amazing they were so friendly and happy and full of knowledge that they loved sharing. They made the the experience fantastic for all of us."
* A traveler said: "I would totally recommend this to anyone looking for 3 hours of share enjoyment, fun and lots of laughs, This is a Very Well Run Tour, and very safe for all ages"
* A traveler said: "Phil and his brother John were very competent tour guide. They took to the Cascade which was breath taking for swimming and scenery and as well as blue lagoom where we swam. Philip helped us a lot on our way back to the ship because my husband needed a part of his razor which he forgot at home and Phillip tried numerous places for us. A very dedicated and helpful individual."
* A traveler said: "Great genuine guide, off the beaten track tour, good mix of land and ocean views. Take your booties for the swim."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! This tour was definitely worth every cent and the tour guide gave us plenty of time to experience each stop on the tour. Highly recommend and would do it again."
* A traveler said: "beautiful and tranquil place to visit. We spent 1-2 hours floating in the river and chilling out. Stairs to navigate down to the river with handrails but a bit tricky to get into the water from the bottom stair if you have any mobility issues. Hopefully this gem of a place will attract a lot more tourists and the owners could build a stable platform into the river. It was a divine place to swim during the humid day. Suspension bridge looked like a lot of fun too. Stable with harnesses, but we opted for a day of relaxing instead. We didn't venture out through the gardens or play areas or cafe. Beautiful hidden oasis!"
* A traveler said: "Exceptionally good tour. Paul, our guide was extremely knowledgeable regarding the home life, education and the politics of the region. He also had a great sense of humour!"