Top Picton Bus Tours
24 results | All Picton Tours
* A traveler said: "Ryan provided excellent commentary with local knowledge. Weather was not the best but still great to see the sound and the communities within it. We were lucky to see a pod of dolphins swimming along side the boat."
* A traveler said: "Very well organised and great commentary.Fantastic scenery.Inspired to go back to the Marlborough Sounds again."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic afternoon visiting 4 wineries. Our host/driver Marcella was an absolute gem and we thoroughly enjoyed her commentary and she was quite a character which made the trip worth it. We would definitely recommend this one and we'll do it again soon."
* A traveler said: "Very good tour, pick up couldn’t have been easier. The tour guide was very informative, managed six vineyards and a Chocolate factory. A good day out."
* A traveler said: "The weather did not distract from us having a fantastic trip. It was our final day in the South after celebrating my son's wedding and this was the icing on the cake! Thanks to Penny and Sophia for a most awesome and memorable experience. The seafood was generous and cooked to perfection with the wine. Blue water therapy. We loved it! Thank you 😊"
* A traveler said: "we love it. bit if history of the area, bit of ecology, bit this and that - the tour was a complete package. wil recommend to friends. Nicki was great guide!"
* A traveler said: "Tour excellent, 4 wineries and 20 tastings Tour guide Nic enthusiastic, informative and very helpful with local knowledge. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The three hour trip gave a good impression of the sounds. It was nice to stop at different bays and see the shore from up close. The ride was comfortable and the commentary informative. The staff supplied us with tea and coffee and a friendly chat. We were lucky to see a pod of dolphins up close which made the trip extra special."
* A traveler said: "Great trip beautiful scenery sunny day Recommend it to all . Boat clean, crew please rand helpful"
* A traveler said: "This was a great small group tour. Our guide, Mike was from the local area and was extremely knowledgeable of all the winery’s we visited. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed our day spent with Nic, our guide, in Marlborough. We visited 5/6 wineries and enjoyed not only good wines, but beautiful scenery. We took time for a relaxing lunch at a winery with an outdoor veranda. We definitely would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The small group was the way to go. Saw smaller wineries and got the personal touch. Wines were great too!"
* A traveler said: "Good exhibition of WW2 planes and had a great wine tour with our guide Mike. Wines excellent and a lively lunch. Mike was extremely knowledgeable about the wines he took us to. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great private tour for two. Good wineries, lunch, photo opps, the works. Absolutely worth doing."
* A traveler said: "Graeme was 5 star great we really enjoyed our tour the day was wonderful lunch superb Wine tasting we bought some wine. Graeme made us left like we’ve know him forever wonder guide and good person"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Half-Day Marlborough Wine Region Tour from Picton or Blenheim
- Full-Day Marlborough Wine Tour Including Wine Tasting
- Picton Shore Excursion Marlborough Wine Region Small-Group Tour
- Picton Shore Excursion: Wings of Omaka and Marlborough Wine Tour
- Picton Shore excursion: Marlborough wine region tour, 6 hours from Picton iSite
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Blenheim
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Auckland
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in Queenstown
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Wanaka
- Things to do in Tasmania