Top Activities on the Ground in Phoenix
56 results | All Phoenix Tours
* A traveler said: "A memorable experience our family put it in their bucket list. A fun filled excitement for us in our age category flying high."
* A traveler said: "Great group, good balance of activities, enjoyed the stops, Eric did an amazing job with making first tour awesome with extra insights."
* A traveler said: "Diane was a joy to have as a tour guide and the Grand Canyon was in immense experience. My tour-mates were fun as well."
* A traveler said: "Jyron was a great guide, he was patient, very detail and took his time explaining the tour. We have a blast, best experience ever."
* A traveler said: "Shane was an AMAZING pilot! Daniel and Rick were his helpers they were great also! Shane is a comedian also because he had us laughing a bunch but that was the most amazing balloon ride so smooth, very safe, and the landing was perfect! I would definitely recommend Shane with Aeroangelic balloons!"
* A traveler said: "Second tour with this company. Again guide was very knowledgeable. Loved the steamboat ride and stories of Superstition Mountains and mining village."
* A traveler said: "Tour was very fun and informational. Tour guide made sure everyone felt safe and made sure they were having a good time"
* A traveler said: "The pilot and crew delivered a tremendous experience that was thrilling and very enjoyable. Highly recommend this operator to everyone seeking a high flying experience."
* A traveler said: "Exactly as described! We had a great day hitting the highlights of Montezuma and Sedona. Our guide, Robert, was very informative and helpful. Can’t beat the Sedona scenery!"
* A traveler said: "Only one word can describe this tour. AMAZING Forest was professional and informative The Helicopter was well maintained safe and we went over safety procedures before leaving."
* A traveler said: "Had a very pleasant day driver was knowledgeable and friendly. We were surprised by many of the sites especially the monument park. Would suggest this to everyone."
* A traveler said: "My daughter & I had a nice morning hike with our guide Jay. The trail is pretty mild so most people should be OK, but it’s better to wear good shoes- it’s slippery. The weather is very hot so drinking plenty of water is recommend. Luckily, Jay provided a hiking back, many water bottles and free snacks so no need to prepare beforehand. The people in Arizona are very open & friendly - it was a great Mother’s day gift for me! We ended the day with flavored sparkling water by the van and a refreshing cold water towel to cool off! Would highly recommend this trip to anyone who wants to wander around the Arizona desert in style."
* A traveler said: "I absolutely loved the bike tour! Our leader was very knowledgeable and fun! Everybody from the group was also very fun. I got to see multiple houses and historical buildings. I would definitely recommend this tour for families that are looking for something to do."
* A traveler said: "I took y girlfriend to ride and shoot on her bday. We had a great time. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. We shoot and rode the trails. The owner, Brad, came up to make sure we had everything we needed. Great team and lots of fun."
* A traveler said: "This was a such a great experience. Mike was patient and worked with us to understand the importance of each role we played. We booked this as a day date and now we can’t wait to go back to learn more. Definitely would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Really great hike! It's a bit challenging but soo worth it for the gorgeous views! Our guide Ryan was really knowledgable and an experienced hiker we fully trusted to guide us through. My boyfriend and I had a great and memorable time, would definitely recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "I had a blast! Paul was very professional and helpful in my experience. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to take in any site while getting in an exercise as well. He was also very understanding when it came to monitoring me when it came to the heat and fatigue factors"
* A traveler said: "Todd was a great guide and trainer. The e-bikes were very easy to learn and were great fun! We enjoyed all the stops, Todd knew so much about the area! Beautiful scenery! Great way to see Scottsdale and Tempe! I highly recommend the tour as an opportunity to get some exercise and enjoy the AZ sun! Get out and ride!"
* A traveler said: "It was awesome! Paul was a great tour guide and helped us get used to the bikes. We took it a nice and easy path in the beginning before hitting harder ones. Also, he was knowledgeable of the surrounding areas!"
* A traveler said: "Matt was an awesome guide, very encouraging and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him for tours."
* A traveler said: "Great time. Highly recommended. Very nice owner gave us extra time if we wanted. Have to say that was a new experience but well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Amazing views of local wildlife and a knowledgeable tour guide very easy hike for first timers would highly recommend this tour"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Bike Rentals
- Golf Tours & Tee Times
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Scavenger Hunts
- Shooting Ranges
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Wildlife World Zoo Aquarium and Safari Park
- Chase Field
- Tuzigoot National Monument
- SEA LIFE® Aquarium Arizona
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Arizona
- Homolovi State Park
- Saguaro Lake
- National Comedy Theatre (NCT)
- Phoenix Zoo
- Wrigley Mansion
- Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Arizona Science Center
- Lake Pleasant Regional Park
- Superstition Mountains
- Heritage Square
- Camelback Mountain
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve
- Mission San Xavier del Bac
- Tonto National Forest
- Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Utah