Top Phoenix Hot Air Balloon Rides
Saved to wishlist!
9 results | All Phoenix Tours
Sort by: Featured
Take in gorgeous views of the Sonoran Desert and feel like you’re floating on a cloud during an exhilarating hot air balloon ride from Phoenix. You’ll experience the perfect start to your day followed by Champagne breakfast. Each flight lasts about an hour, with optional round-trip transport from your hotel.
Enjoy a picturesque hot-air balloon flight over the mammoth Sonoran Desert in North Phoenix on this sunrise flight. Experience stunning 360-degree views of the hottest desert in North America and its surrounding landscape while floating effortlessly across the sky at dawn. Then celebrate with a traditional champagne toast and breakfast after the flight. Transportation to and from the landing site is included.
Wake up early to experience a Sonoran Desert sunrise, and transform it into a story by seeing it from a birds-eye view. This hot air balloon ride from Phoenix takes you into the air with a professional guide who will narrate your trip. You’ll learn about the wildlife and history of this unique desert, then celebrate with Champagne and breakfast hors d’oeuvres.
Enjoy a picturesque hot-air balloon flight over the mammoth Sonoran Desert in North Phoenix on this 1-hour sunset flight. Experience breathtaking 360-degree views of the hottest desert in North America and its surrounding landscape while floating effortlessly across the sky at dusk. Then celebrate with a traditional champagne toast and catered food after the flight. Commemorative flight certificate, plus transportation to and from the landing site is included.
Soar gently into the desert sunset on a hot air balloon. This experience will stay with you long after the concluding reception has finished, the champagne toast has been drunk, and the gourmet hors d’oerves have been nibbled. Your pilot will carefully plan a flight path based on weather conditions, giving you a safe and exciting ride over the Sonora Desert and metro Phoenix.
Float over the Sonoran Desert in a hot air balloon! Depart before daybreak to get incredible views of the desert sun as it rises. Be a part of the action as the balloon is inflated to the height of an 11-story building. If the wind is right, you can go inside for amazing photos. Following the flight, be greeted on the ground with breakfast in the desert.
Spend time aboard a single-rider ATV during a thrilling off-road tour in the Sonoran Desert. Ride on rugged and rocky trails in the scenic Bradshaw Mountains and cross the Aqua Fria River during the scenic journey. Your guide is knowledgeable about the region's plant life, wildlife, and history, with plenty of stories to share.
The Sonora Desert is at its best light at sunset. See the desert beauty from above with this sunset ride in a hot air balloon under the skilled guidance of your FAA certified pilot. Be treated to views of the desert plants and wildlife as day changes into night. Following the trip, land in the desert and celebrate your adventure with champagne and hors d’oeuvres.
The Tonto National Forest is the largest in Arizona and the Lower Salt River runs right through its heart. On this tour, admire the natural scenery from the water on a thrilling kayaking excursion. Set out from Saguaro Lake, paddle along the Salt River, and look out for native wildlife, including the park’s herd of wild horses.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Hot Air Balloon Rides in Phoenix?
The best Hot Air Balloon Rides in Phoenix according to Viator travelers are:
What Hot Air Balloon Rides in Phoenix are taking additional safety precautions?
These Phoenix experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Hot Air Balloon Rides in Phoenix are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Phoenix may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Arizona Science Center Tours & Tickets
- Chase Field Tours & Tickets
- South Mountain Park Tours & Tickets
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Arizona Tours & Tickets
- Mission San Xavier del Bac Tours & Tickets
- National Comedy Theatre (NCT) Tours & Tickets
- Pueblo Grande Museum Tours & Tickets
- Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center Tours & Tickets
- Tuzigoot National Monument Tours & Tickets
- Homolovi State Park Tours & Tickets
- Tonto National Forest Tours & Tickets
- Wrigley Mansion Tours & Tickets
- Superstition Mountains Tours & Tickets
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve Tours & Tickets
- Phoenix Zoo Tours & Tickets
- Saguaro Lake Tours & Tickets
- Heritage Square Tours & Tickets
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (SMoCA) Tours & Tickets
- Wildlife World Zoo Aquarium and Safari Park Tours & Tickets
- Castles N' Coasters Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Utah