Top Activities on the Ground in Philadelphia
23 results | All Philadelphia Tours
* A traveler said: "Adam’s knowledge, enthusiasm and ability to answer and discuss questions made the tour interesting and informative."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was fantastic!! Very informative and friendly Would definitely recommend Loved every minute"
* A traveler said: "All the places and the tour guide was excellent! Awesome experience! We saw the Betsy Ross House, Independence Hall, and a few other cool places. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Neal, our tour guide, was excellent!! Knowledgeable, well-spoken, excited about what he was telling us!"
* A traveler said: "The stroll through the peaceful streets lined with mosaic-covered walls was a unique experience. Our guide Shelley provided a relaxed and informative tour. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Food was delicious and staff was excellent. However, a mask mandate was in place (except while eating or outside) and very few people followed it, which was disappointing. It was posted that because the ship is under federal jurisdiction (and not local) they are required to follow CDC guidelines. Please offer masks, if people arrive without them."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and super knowledgeable staff! I love that you can hop on and off as you please and it hits all the main sites."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great experience! From booking all the way until the end. The tour guides were knowledgeable and our bus driver was also great. I would not hesitate to do this again and recommend highly. Thank you to the Crew for providing such a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "These type of excursions are only as good as the tour guide and driver. Both were excellent! The guide was knowledgeable, funny and helpful. The driver was amazing getting in and out of Philly traffic and narrow streets. Definitely recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing!! He made so many jokes and made the day very enjoyable. The driver was very safe. And I learned many facts while having an enjoyable time"
* A traveler said: "Family owned success story taking on the bigger companies in the city. It was wonderful and personable. Very accommodating and super informative. Thank you, we will do it again for sure! TK"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Barnes Foundation
- Society Hill
- Arch Street Meeting House
- Historic Antique Row in Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Italian Market
- Sesame Place Philadelphia
- Independence Mall
- President's House
- Reading Terminal Market
- Library Hall (American Philosophical Society Museum)
- Institute of Contemporary Art at the University of Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia Academy of Music
- Rocky Statue
- African American Museum in Philadelphia
- Benjamin Franklin’s Grave
- Christ Church
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
- Franklin Court
- Drexel University
- Valley Forge National Historical Park
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts