Top Philadelphia Travel & Transportation Services
70 results | All Philadelphia Tours
* A traveler said: "John was very polite, punctual and communicated with me the entire time to ensure we located each other after our arrival."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service from booking to collection. Good value for money"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and personal tour. Would highly recommend. Rick was great. Enjoyed the background stories of the founding of our nation."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great experience! From booking all the way until the end. The tour guides were knowledgeable and our bus driver was also great. I would not hesitate to do this again and recommend highly. Thank you to the Crew for providing such a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and super knowledgeable staff! I love that you can hop on and off as you please and it hits all the main sites."
* A traveler said: "All the places and the tour guide was excellent! Awesome experience! We saw the Betsy Ross House, Independence Hall, and a few other cool places. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Excellen informative tour guide. Small group, comfortable pace. We've learned so much history and curious facts. THANK YOU!"
* A traveler said: "Food was delicious and staff was excellent. However, a mask mandate was in place (except while eating or outside) and very few people followed it, which was disappointing. It was posted that because the ship is under federal jurisdiction (and not local) they are required to follow CDC guidelines. Please offer masks, if people arrive without them."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing! I believe his name was Viv. He was so knowledgeable and a natural storyteller. This was the cheapest tour I could find and worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "These type of excursions are only as good as the tour guide and driver. Both were excellent! The guide was knowledgeable, funny and helpful. The driver was amazing getting in and out of Philly traffic and narrow streets. Definitely recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "A great time had by all! Would highly recommend for anyone looking for a superb lunch buffet on the water"
* A traveler said: "Excellent and first class, so much better then the trip from the airport to the hotel"
* A traveler said: "Very accommodating experience. I needed a transport from a Philadelphia hotel to NYC because the train could not accommodate my schedule. The driver, Ronaldo was professional and on time at 6am. He also picked up up on time at the end of the day in NYC and took us safely back to Philadelphia. Excellent booking experience online and response times were good!"
* A traveler said: "I chose this service for an out of town guest coming from Arizona to Phil’s. Mustafo was very kind and prompt to attend to this older woman. Excellent service we definitely will use you again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Please Touch Museum
- Second Bank of the United States
- Independence National Historical Park
- St. Peter’s Episcopal Church
- National Liberty Museum
- President's House
- Philadelphia Logan Circle
- Betsy Ross House
- Independence Seaport Museum
- Independence Visitor Center
- Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul
- Powel House
- Rocky Statue
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts (PAFA)
- Philadelphia Chinatown
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
- Drexel University
- Congress Hall in Philadelphia
- Washington Square Park
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts