Top Philadelphia Private and Luxury
22 results | All Philadelphia Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide did a fantastic job of sharing our nation’s history, along with Philadelphia’s rich history. As much as we theater buffs enjoy Hamilton, Miranda left Philly out. So, here is a shout out to the City of Brotherly Love."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Melissa. So personable, fun and knowledgeable! Great overview of the city’s/country’s history. Do this your first day, then go back and see exhibits you were interested in. Approximately 1 1/2 hours. And she will take pictures of you/yours."
* A traveler said: "It was my girlfriends birthday and she had a blast. The Tour guy was very professional, very knowledgeable, and he had a great sense of humor."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Lots of historical sites visited and great history provided by tour guide. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We were able to see places we would not likely have seen exploring on our own and certainly not have known the details shared by our guide Billy. Highly recommend as a way to orient yourself to Philly."
* A traveler said: "Neal, our tour guide, was excellent!! Knowledgeable, well-spoken, excited about what he was telling us!"
* A traveler said: "We saw the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the Barnes and Franklin Institutes on our recent trip. These are world class facilities and a great value with The Philadelphia Pass. I will recommend Philadelphia as a destination and the the pass to friends and family."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing!! He made so many jokes and made the day very enjoyable. The driver was very safe. And I learned many facts while having an enjoyable time"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience that we had on my baby's birthday and I would definitely recommend it to a friend and as many people as possible it was awesome I very much enjoyed myself my girl enjoyed herself we had a blast"
* A traveler said: "Highlight of our Philly visit. Barry's emphasis on safety made me feel more comfortable with riding a Segway. He was extremely knowledgeable about Philly and told interesting and engaging stories about the city. Highly recommended. Would definitely do this tour again the next time we are in Philly!"
* A traveler said: "The liberty bell and the love park. The kids had lots of fun. Bruce oir guide was very knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "Family owned success story taking on the bigger companies in the city. It was wonderful and personable. Very accommodating and super informative. Thank you, we will do it again for sure! TK"
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour with Lois! She was very knowledgeable, patient, and accommodating. We would definitely recommend it. We learned so many things that we never knew before. She even recommended books and other ways for us to learn more about what she told us. All of us loved the tour."
* A traveler said: "Accompanied visiting family to Philadelphia on the tour, and completely loved it. I learned a lot about the city I live in, and the many untold stories of our women's history. We had a toddler on the tour with us, and Joey was patient with our group and her needs. Loved the experience!"
* A traveler said: "Rebecca is definitely one of my favourite tour guides ever. I love that her and her business partner have created a tour that is outside the box. By that I mean that yes you get the general history of Philly and William Penn BUT...she takes it to another level and focuses on people who have made a significant contribution but are often overlooked - women, people of colour, Native Americans and even I will admit that I knew very little about the contribution that LGBTQ people have made. On the day in question it was just Rebecca and myself but she gave 100% and I came away feeling like I had really learnt something but more importantly as a woman of colour I felt that our struggles, challenges and our strengths were really recognised and I'm grateful that she is one of the few who has taken the time to acknowledge that. I do tours like this in lots of places and even in the south, tours are very "men heavy". Outside of that, Rebecca was chill and we found we had a lot in common about how much we love to travel - as the only person on the tour we found we ended up talking about our personal lives as well as covering things that we are supposed to on the tour which made for a better experience. Due to my limited time in Philly, I missed out on the Badass women tour but I'm planning a trip back to Philly and I will definitely be booking that tour. I like to support the small business and I hope that tours like these continues to grow - book this tour!!!!!!! Thanks Rebecca"
* A traveler said: "The food choices were absolutely delicious! Especially the cheese selections (I strongly recommend buying yourself a glass of wine when you get to this location, and also taking advantage of the shopping downstairs!) other standouts were the Mediterranean food samplings, the cheese curds, and the desserts. Steve, our outstanding tour guide, was informative and friendly all throughout the tour. we learned a lot about cheese and also architecture and history in Philadelphia. The store is probably not for people who are looking to try cheese steaks! My only suggestion would be to exit Reading Terminal Market Via the main street rather than the tunnel, due to some unappetizing aromas outside."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Arch Street Meeting House
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Philadelphia City Hall
- Rodin Museum
- Institute of Contemporary Art at the University of Pennsylvania
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- South Street
- African American Museum in Philadelphia
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts (PAFA)
- Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- Betsy Ross House
- Delaware River
- Dolley Todd House
- Philadelphia Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Washington Square Park
- 30th Street Station
- New Hall Military Museum
- Powel House
- Society Hill
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts