Top Panajachel Stand Up Paddleboarding
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Panajachel Tours
Sort by: Featured
One of the most beautiful locations in all of Guatemala, Lake Atitlan is best explored outdoors. Start your day with a kayak or paddle board tour around the lake before hiking to a ziplining location on the lake’s rugged north shore. Choose from a scenic or extreme adventure as you soar past vistas of the lake, waterfalls, and volcanoes, completing your tour at the Nature Reserve.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Stand Up Paddleboarding in Panajachel are taking additional safety precautions?
These Panajachel experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Stand Up Paddleboarding in Panajachel are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Panajachel may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands