Top Palm Springs How to Get Around
26 results | All Palm Springs Tours
* A traveler said: "Wow…Mike and Travis were wonderful guides!! Very knowledgeable, super friendly and thoughtful in their information, really engaging, especially for our teens! We learned a lot in the short time we were with them."
* A traveler said: "Exceeded our expectations, Ben was super great. This was an experience I’ll never forget, highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful! I enjoyed it, the tour is interesting,the guide is nice and knowledgeable, will recommend to my friends."
* A traveler said: "It was fantastic. Our guide Zac Smith was very knowledgeable about the plants and geology of Joshua Tree Park. We did some gentle rock climbing with him and had amazing views views."
* A traveler said: "It turned out I was fit enough for only half the hike. Luckily I was the only client, so thete wasn't an issue cutting it short. Carlos was kind enough to find another shorter, flatter walk for me."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Tim was phenomenal. He was funny, he paced the tour perfectly and he will extremely knowledgeable. We were sad to see the tour end."
* A traveler said: "So enjoyable! Perfect amount of trite and in-depth information. We were able to stop and get out and hike a little at key spots. Audio was clear and no issues with technology!"
* A traveler said: "Isabel Sanches made the tour pleasant with her candor. My wife and I celebrated our anniversary beautifully biking throughout this scenic journey!"
* A traveler said: "Andres Canyon hike. Informative mellow guide. Beautiful scenery. Interesting history of the Coahuila tribe told with respect."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour! Learned so many interesting facts about the area and all the celebrities that live here and did. The tour guide was so much fun I wasn’t ready for it to end. Highly recommended it."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend taking this tour with Jack. He is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the mid-century modern architecture and architects who gave Palm Springs it's unique vibe."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful way to experience Joshua Tree! This hunt made us hyper-aware of our surroundings & allowed us to take in the park in a way we'd have never done on our own. Tara was a wonderful virtual guide and kept challenging us to push ourselves. It was very fun and a unique experience!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada