Deerland Park Tours and Activities
Encompassing a 10-acre (4-hectare) plot of forest in the Krau Forest Reserve of Pahang, Deerland Park is home to some 30 Indonesian deer (Cervus timorences), as well as a couple other species of deer, sun bears, monkeys, snakes, peacocks and ostriches.
The deer enjoy a large enclosure where visitors can view them at close range. A wooden walkway leads up to an observation platform where visitors can watch the deer from above.
For those interested in the natural flora of the region, Deerland Park leads medicinal herb treks into the jungle, where about 40 species of herbs grow. Other activities include blowpipe lessons, bird-watching seminars, cooking classes, fishing and night walking.
Tours and Activities to Experience Deerland Park
No results found.How about something else?See all Pahang tours
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Tanah Rata
- Things to do in Perak
- Things to do in Johor
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Ipoh
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Kuala Besut
- Things to do in Melaka
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in West Java