Top Oaxaca Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Oaxaca Tours
Sort by: Featured
● Helping a baby turtle return to the ocean ● Sitting back and watch the beautiful sunset ● Learning more about turtles and other regional wildlife ● Taking stunning photos on the beach ● Having fun with the whole family
Pick up 09:00 am We drive down highway 200 around 1 ½ that’s where we get to Ventanilla. We get to walk on a trail for 10 minutes them jump on a pateling boat go on the lagoon for 15 minutes will lead us to the island where we get to see different animals: iguanas, croc´s also white tail deer and spider monkey from there we take a break about 15 minutes. Under need the palapa to have a cold drink and back to the boat. Walk to the van and we will be driving to Mazunte where we get to see the turtle aquarium from there back to the hotel. Be back around 03:00 pm.
We will be able to visit a unique place in the earth, a geopark is a unified area that advances the protection and use of geological heritage in a sustainable way, and promotes the economic well-being of the people who live there. With us forget about paying additional costs, in this tour everything is included, including local food. Enjoy the spectacular landscapes in the Geopark UNESCO Heritage Site.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best Unique Experiences in Oaxaca?
The best Unique Experiences in Oaxaca according to Viator travelers are:
What Unique Experiences in Oaxaca are taking additional safety precautions?
These Oaxaca experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Oaxaca are good for avoiding crowds?
- Chachacual Bay Tours & Tickets
- Benito Juarez Market (Mercado Benito Juarez) Tours & Tickets
- Ventanilla Tours & Tickets
- Tule Tree (Arbol del Tule) Tours & Tickets
- San Agustin Bay (Bahía San Agustín) Tours & Tickets
- Santa Cruz Bay (Bahía Santa Cruz) Tours & Tickets
- 20th November Market (Mercado 20 de Noviembre) Tours & Tickets
- Mexican Turtle Center (Centro Mexicano de la Tortuga) Tours & Tickets
- Copalita Ecological Park and Ruins (Parque Eco Arqueológico Copalita) Tours & Tickets
- San Antonio Arrazola Tours & Tickets
- Tamayo Museum (Museo Tamayo) Tours & Tickets
- Copalita River (Río Copalita) Tours & Tickets
- Tlacolula Market (Mercado Tlacolula) Tours & Tickets
- Cacaluta Bay (Bahia de Cacaluta) Tours & Tickets
- Casa Crespo Tours & Tickets
- Oaxaca Culture Museum (Museo de las Culturas de Oaxaca) Tours & Tickets
- Zaachila Tours & Tickets
- Zipolite Beach (Playa Zipolite) Tours & Tickets
- Cuilapam Convent (Convento de Cuilápam) Tours & Tickets
- Órgano Bay (Bahía Órgano) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest