Top Oaxaca Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Oaxaca Tours
Sort by: Featured
Experience the enchantment of releasing baby sea turtles into their natural environment on an evening tour from Puerto Escondido. After hotel pickup in a comfortable, air-conditioned car, travel to the unspoiled Palmarito Beach to admire the coastal splendor of the area. Receive an interesting introduction to the behavior and breeding habits of sea turtles before helping newly hatched baby turtles make their way into the sea. Watch the sun set over the virgin sands of the beach before returning to Puerto Escondido with magical memories.
Up your chances of seeing sea turtles and other marine wildlife in their natural habitat on this guided tour of the National Mexican Turtle Center and Ventanilla Lagoon from Huatulco. Pass through local communities en route to get a sense of everyday life outside the city, and stop at a natural cosmetics shop on the way back for a chance to support the local economy.
Travel from Palenque to the heart of Tabasco with your guide to see the Parque-Museo La Venta where megalithic stones are surrounded by a zoo. Wander through the archeological remains from the Olmec, rescued from destruction in the 1950s when the site where they were originally situated made way for an airport and an oil refinery. Visit spider monkeys, jaguars, and other wildlife native to the area before returning to your hotel.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Oaxaca?
What Kid-Friendly in Oaxaca are taking additional safety precautions?
What Kid-Friendly in Oaxaca are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Oaxaca may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Santo Domingo de Guzman Church (Templo de Santo Domingo de Guzmán) Tours & Tickets
- San Bartolo Coyotepec Tours & Tickets
- Cascadas de Llano Grande (Llano Grande Waterfalls) Tours & Tickets
- Huatulco National Park (Parque Nacional Huatulco) Tours & Tickets
- Abastos Market (Central de Abastos) Tours & Tickets
- Playa La Entrega (La Entrega Bay) Tours & Tickets
- Santa Cruz Bay (Bahía Santa Cruz) Tours & Tickets
- Órgano Bay (Bahía Órgano) Tours & Tickets
- Tangolunda Bay (Bahía Tangolunda) Tours & Tickets
- Copalita Ecological Park and Ruins (Parque Eco Arqueológico Copalita) Tours & Tickets
- Benito Juarez Market (Mercado Benito Juarez) Tours & Tickets
- Mexican Turtle Center (Centro Mexicano de la Tortuga) Tours & Tickets
- Yagul Tours & Tickets
- Casa Crespo Tours & Tickets
- La Crucecita Tours & Tickets
- San Antonio Arrazola Tours & Tickets
- Cacaluta Bay (Bahia de Cacaluta) Tours & Tickets
- Copalita River (Río Copalita) Tours & Tickets
- Tamayo Museum (Museo Tamayo) Tours & Tickets
- Oaxaca Culture Museum (Museo de las Culturas de Oaxaca) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest