Top Oakland Walking Tours
2 Oakland Walking Tours | All Oakland Tours
On this gourmet food walking tour of Berkeley’s ‘Gourmet Ghetto,’ venture behind the scenes of the North Shattuck district. Food tastings include gourmet cheeses, chocolates, gelato, pizza, sandwiches, and wine at notable venues committed to sustainable and organic cuisine. An in-the-know guide introduces you to local owners and chefs who enlighten you about the culinary culture of this San Francisco Bay Area enclave.
Fitting meals and tours into a vacation schedule can be one of traveling’s greatest challenges. This short, fun tour makes the planning a little easier by combining desert with a walking tour of Oakland’s Rockridge neighborhood. Sample some of Rockridge’s best ice cream and gelato while spending an afternoon walking around the neighborhood. Plus, skip the lines wherever you sample ice cream.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Walking Tours in Oakland are good for avoiding crowds?
Things to do near Oakland
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Santa Rosa
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Lake Tahoe
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Reno
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon