Top Oakland Historical Tours
Saved to wishlist!
2 Oakland Historical Tours | All Oakland Tours
Get out of the restaurant scene and off the beaten path for a walking food tour of Oakland’s Grand Lake. Your guide helps unlock the global vibes and hidden culinary treats of the neighborhood—bakeries, spice shops, and local eateries—and takes you on a walk around lovely Lake Merritt. Opt for wine and cocktail pairings and a special gift.
Fitting meals and tours into a vacation schedule can be one of traveling’s greatest challenges. This short, fun tour makes the planning a little easier by combining desert with a walking tour of Oakland’s Rockridge neighborhood. Sample some of Rockridge’s best ice cream and gelato while spending an afternoon walking around the neighborhood. Plus, skip the lines wherever you sample ice cream.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Historical Tours in Oakland are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Oakland may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Cultural Cuisine Food Tour of Oakland's Grand Lake Area
- Ice Cream and Gelato Tour of Oakland's Rockridge Neighborhood
Things to do near Oakland
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Santa Rosa
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Lake Tahoe
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon