Top Northern Territory Half-day Tours
36 results | All Northern Territory Tours
* A traveler said: "Great food, great service, beautiful views an awesome experience all round. Would really recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. We were picked up on time by our guide Sharon could not have asked for a better guide. Her enthusiasm, knowledge and joy made it feel as though we were walking around the rock with a friend not on a tour."
* A traveler said: "The wind conditions weren’t favourable at the start but the team did not give up and kept trying. The ride itself was very smooth. I’d have liked a little more commentary."
* A traveler said: "This was a great afternoon packed full of useful information. Gary, our tour guide, was excellent. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The whole morning. Garry’s knowledge and enthusiasm about the subject was both educational and entertaining"
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic experience this was . We highly recommend if you get the chance to go then do . Life changing experience to see something completely different."
* A traveler said: "Incredible experience. The bbq & star gazing talk was amazing and the fact that you got to have a bbq at the base of Uluru was epic. Highly recommend this tour to anyone looking to visit."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience-our guide was very informative and we visited a whole range of WW11 sites including a boat trip. The bombing of Darwin harbour and the surrounds by the Japanese over a 21 month period needs to be more acknowledged in Australia’s/ANZAC war history."
* A traveler said: "Getting up close to Uluru and hearing the stories about the indigenous people who live here. Watching the sun go down over Kata Tjuta and Uluru was wonderful."
* A traveler said: "John was an excellent tour guide; knowledgeable & enthusiastic. We are so glad we had the opportunity to learn from him about the formation of Kata Tjuta and the history of the area. It’s was a breathtaking experience and one we would recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was most definitely the best tour we did. Jakob was excellent in getting us to Kata Tjuta in time to watch the sunrise and gave us ample time to soak it in. We had plenty of opportunities to ask questions and for slower walkers and perhaps not so experienced walkers, Jakob was great at slowing down and giving tips to navigate the difficult parts of the walk. It is definitely a grade 4 walk and Valley of Winds is windy!!! We thoroughly enjoyed our time and I'd highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our driver John's knowledge and kindness was amazing. Uluru is such a special place and we were so grateful to visit."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jakob was amazing and so knowledgeable he really made our experience special highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Incredible view and super friendly staffs. I enjoyed everything about the tour! The walk wasn’t difficult and the view is definitely worth it."
* A traveler said: "Take off and landings, riding with no door in front. Great to see the scenery from above but not too far up like in an aeroplane. Banking to come into land pretty special."
* A traveler said: "A trip to central Australia is a journey of delights. Kings Canyon Guided Rim Walk brought forward the true majesty of the land, highlighting the deep oranges of the rocks the mighty natural formations along with a chance to achieve varying levels of challenges, depending on your ambition. The steep climb at the beginning is the toughest part and all over in 8 - 10 minutes. The rest of the walk is so breath taking showing off ancient rock formations, deep dark pools and prehistoric cycads. Our guide explained so much to our small group because he cared so much about the region with its history, geology and the First Nation people who have so much history behind this amazing walk."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful evening Amazing sunset Food & drinks of a very high standard . The attentive friendly staff made sure everyone was looked after well Good value for money."
* A traveler said: "Having done a similar cruise before I was a bit apprehensive about the smaller boat but it actually made the experience better. Our guide was knowlegable and entertaining and we saw plenty of crocs, including Stumpy, who I had seen on my previous visit when he had one more leg than he now has! I was particularly pleased to find that the company is owned by a local indigenous community and all profits go to providing services and amenities to that community. I would thoroughly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Underground tunnels and learning more about the Bombings in WWII Also the amazing recovery photos from Cyclone Tracy"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this. All the tour guides and the chopper pilots were brilliant. My wife and I were in Darwin for work, so didn't have a lot of time to get out and experience the real NT, so this adventure was perfect. Saw heaps of crocs, buffalo, eagles, pigs and thousands of birds. The airboat tour allowed us to get up close and personal with the crocs too!"
* A traveler said: "Highlight was the awesome boating guide who spun a few good yarns and cracked many jokes and I got lots of great photos of the crocs."
* A traveler said: "The whole morning from being picked up by Amanda till our return she was very professional informative and a very delightful young Lady will definitely recommend your company to others Regards Kim"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Window on the Wetlands Visitor Centre
- Crocodylus Park
- Arnhem Land
- Uluru-Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre
- Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory (MAGNT)
- George Brown Darwin Botanic Gardens
- West MacDonnell Ranges
- Larapinta Trail
- Edith Falls (Leliyn)
- Alice Springs Desert Park
- Royal Flying Doctor Service Alice Springs Tourist Facility (RFDS Museum)
- Mindil Beach
- Mbantua Fine Art Gallery and Cultural Museum (Mbantua Aboriginal Art Gallery)
- Alice Springs Reptile Centre
- Tnorala/Gosse Bluff Conservation Reserve
- Magnetic Termite Mounds
- Qantas Hangar
- Nitmiluk National Park (Katherine Gorge National Park)
- Watarrka National Park
- Warradjan Cultural Centre
- Things to do in Darwin
- Things to do in Uluru
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Broome
- Things to do in Port Douglas
- Things to do in Aeroglen
- Things to do in Cairns & the Tropical North
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Bali
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Tasmania