Top North Island Bus Services
29 results | All North Island Tours
* A traveler said: "Smooth and easy transfer. Easy to find when you arrive. Driver was pleasant and helpful with the luggage after a long flight."
* A traveler said: "The timing of arrival at Hotel was punctual and staff were courteous and friendly. Very enjoyable journey"
* A traveler said: "Driver was at the cruise terminal as expected despite the uncertainties as to our arrival because of COVID-19. He had also tried to reach us by phone to ensure he was where he was needed. Vehicle was new and spotless and the the driver was friendly and efficient. Would definitely use them again."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic set. Our tour guide was awesome. My kids really enjoyed aswell as ourselves. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Very professional service. Lovely clean vehicle. Had a great conversation on our trip to town. Thank you Sanjeev"
* A traveler said: "What an incredible experience! The glowworm cave was just spectacular and coupled with the history (both scientific & Maori) we learned from our guide, Moi, made it an unforgettable experience! We’ve recommended the tour to family and friends and will continue to do so."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, with amazing scenery. Our guide David was friendly and gave a lot of general information about Auckland. He allowed us to take photos at many different locations, being overly enthusiastic himself."
* A traveler said: "Max we’ll transfer driver Roger was great. He was there waiting for us. As we drove to our hotel he made sure we were informed on what things we should try to visit. He was very helpful and an excellent driver."
* A traveler said: "Karyn and her team were awesome. They were flexible and very professional when our flight was cancelled. Thank you for all your patience and kindness. Fully recommended"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was memorable. Our guides were absolutely fabulouso! So much fun, it was just amazing. Thank you all for making it a trip to remember xx"
* A traveler said: "The best decision we made using this shuttle. Genuine local people that gave information and history of the area. Fantastic communication at all times. Beautiful to have a local give us the karakia at the start and finish and lovely to know part of the money is going back into maintining that national park. 10/10"
* A traveler said: "Easy to find carpark and not too far from end of the track. Transport departed on time, clean and safe. Great operator!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Arrival Transfer: Auckland Airport to Auckland Central City Centre
- Departure Transfer: Auckland Central City Centre to Auckland Airport
- One-Way Private Airport Transfer from Auckland
- Hobbiton™ Movie Set 2-Hour Walking Tour from Shires Rest
- Private Transfer From Auckland International Airport To Auckland City
- Volcanic Activity Centre
- White Island (Whakaari)
- Viaduct Harbour
- Craters of the Moon
- Hauraki Gulf Islands
- Auckland Ferry Terminal
- Mt. Tarawera
- New Zealand Parliament (Beehive)
- Auckland Zoo
- Hell's Gate Geothermal Park
- Tongariro River
- Rotorua Museum (Te Whare Taonga o Te Arawa)
- Mine Bay Maori Rock Carvings
- Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE® Aquarium
- Polynesian Spa
- Auckland Sky Tower
- Mt. Eden
- Hawke's Bay
- Things to do in Auckland
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Blenheim
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Rarotonga