Top Niagara Falls & Around Outdoor Activities
37 results | All Niagara Falls & Around Tours
* A traveler said: "The zip line was excellent fun. The staff was friendly and competent. The zip ride was smooth. My only disappointment was that the pictures were not available because of a computer malfunction."
* A traveler said: "It was wonderful, loved every minute of it!! The tour guide was awesome and it was something everyone should experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful, fun and and relaxing tour. Chris was very cheerful, knowledgeable and attentive. It’s the only way to your wineries"
* A traveler said: "10/10 wine tour. Couldn’t recommend it enough. The guide tour Matt was great! It’s well worth it , cycling and wining especially on a sunny day."
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome experience! Paul was very informative on the history behind the falls and did a great job entatering and keeping the ground together. He also was very mindful of the kids. Awesome job. I would definitely recommend Paul and the Over the Falls Tour To anyone who visits."
* A traveler said: "Ryan and Chris were both very professional, friendly, and informative. We were unable to go up on our original date but they were able to reschedule us quickly and the flight was smooth. The view from above is amazing. If you have the time it is a must do."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Loved all the places we went to. Everything was clearly explained. Our guide Randy was awesome. Very inspiring and fun. He made sure we stayed together and had the best bang for our buck. Went more places than I knew we were going. Great tour."
* A traveler said: "From start to finish the process was a breeze. What a wonderful time! Elaine was exceptional! And the wine was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Horneblower cruise, journey behind the falls, illumination tower at night, lighting of the falls, dinner"
* A traveler said: "It was very different experience with reasonable price I would sure recommend if anyone wants to experience the falls from air."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience and the view was breathtaking . I felt safe and would recommend to friends and family ."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide and the captain were wonderful and are it so exciting. I would go again. Fun for ages 5 and up"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience...the tour guide,Luis, was very knowledgeable and personable,he had his own trivia games and made up his own pop quizzes. He made the day even more enjoyable...all the attractions were all managed by professional people. I am very impressed and will definitely use this company again."
* A traveler said: "We had perfect weather, great company and a beautiful ride. Thanks Dave, Nicole, Dani, Alexandra and Rachael!"
* A traveler said: "Hi, we're first timers & had an amazing time on the domed jet boat. My goodness, the crew really know how to handle the boat well. It was a great experience for our anniversary :)"
* A traveler said: "Fabio was awesome - so knowledgeable - very happy we did it this way - he took care of things - picked us up, comfortable van, fantastic lunch, boat tour was great - for the price, you can’t go wrong - and it was a beautiful day - One thing - he should have a headset not a hand held mic"
* A traveler said: "Our group of 4 enjoyed each wine we sampled and the charcuterie board was an extra bonus that we were not expecting. We have already told all our friends to check out this place the next time they go to Niagara Falls. Thank you for the experience of tasting fine wines"
* A traveler said: "It was a fun and exciting tour, I will definitely recommend it. The driver was friendly and professional. I can't wait to visit Canada again."
* A traveler said: "Really fun afternoon! The bikes were very easy to ride. We were able to travel over 35 km of trails along the Niagara River. We would highly recommend this activity… and hope to book a tour again in the Fall!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- White Water Walk
- Rainbow Bridge
- Greg Frewin Theatre
- Whirlpool Aero Car
- Outlet Collection at Niagara
- Nightmares Fear Factory
- Clifton Hill
- Queen Victoria Park
- Safari Niagara
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Niagara Falls
- Reif Estate Winery
- Niagara Falls IMAX Theatre
- Fallsview Indoor Waterpark
- Louis Tussaud's Waxworks
- Jackson-Triggs Winery
- Peller Estates Winery
- Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory
- Floral Clock
- Movieland Wax Museum of the Stars
- Brock's Monument
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania