Top Niagara Falls & Around Day Trips
34 results | All Niagara Falls & Around Tours
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Loved all the places we went to. Everything was clearly explained. Our guide Randy was awesome. Very inspiring and fun. He made sure we stayed together and had the best bang for our buck. Went more places than I knew we were going. Great tour."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful, fun and and relaxing tour. Chris was very cheerful, knowledgeable and attentive. It’s the only way to your wineries"
* A traveler said: "All the tour .... With a very small group .... And a very nice and interestant guide and driver (Pete)"
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome experience! Paul was very informative on the history behind the falls and did a great job entatering and keeping the ground together. He also was very mindful of the kids. Awesome job. I would definitely recommend Paul and the Over the Falls Tour To anyone who visits."
* A traveler said: "Great wineries but Joseph, as our driver, made the day excellent. Great host. Nice to visit the lesser known wineries."
* A traveler said: "The Skywheel offered a great view of Niagara. Plenty of photo opportunities. Felt very safe - sanitized immediately after previous guests unloaded! Very friendly and helpful staff."
* A traveler said: "Matt was the best tour guide!!! Despite it raining, my girlfriend and I loved it. They were very accommodating, on time pick up, lunch could have been a bit better for sure but it held us over till dinner time. Amazing experience!!"
* A traveler said: "Perfect for Niagara falls go from and back to Toronto downtown. Stops by the falls - tower view - cruise available to get close - stops by the power plant - stuff very friendly"
* A traveler said: "Great day at the Falls. Rickie our guide was great. Enjoy our itinerary. It was nice to have someone who could provide some historical information about the area."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing time! Our guide Karen was great. So friendly and knowledgeable! We met incredible people in our group and made new friends! Worth every penny spent!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour and very informative. It was our first wine tour and Paul had a great list of stops"
* A traveler said: "We had a great afternoon, tour guide was lovely. They have alot of focus on keeping safe and healthy. We will be back."
* A traveler said: "Fabio was awesome - so knowledgeable - very happy we did it this way - he took care of things - picked us up, comfortable van, fantastic lunch, boat tour was great - for the price, you can’t go wrong - and it was a beautiful day - One thing - he should have a headset not a hand held mic"
* A traveler said: "It was a fun and exciting tour, I will definitely recommend it. The driver was friendly and professional. I can't wait to visit Canada again."
* A traveler said: "George and Bob were wonderful tour guide/bus operator. This trip is not to be overlooked. Small group size and van made this tour smooth and good personal touch. We highly recommend using Tru Experience."
* A traveler said: "great day, thank you to Dave our driver, great stops ,perfect day Would book again , I will recommend to friends"
* A traveler said: "Fabio was awesome tour guide very informative, attentive and friendly. The whole experience literally blew us away!"
* A traveler said: "This one I was debating for a while because of the expense. I'm glad we did it thought. With lunch, transportation, and 6 winery fees included I figured we'd try it. It was one of those rare life experiences to travel in a 61 Rolls Royce. The driver was phenomenal, a great guy. He made sure everything was taken care of and set up for us; really went to extra mile. This was probably the most relaxing and anxiety free tour/activity we did. It was worth the money."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Queen Victoria Park
- Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory
- Jackson-Triggs Winery
- Safari Niagara
- Louis Tussaud's Waxworks
- Whirlpool Aero Car
- Outlet Collection at Niagara
- Brock's Monument
- Ravine Vineyard Estate Winery
- Reif Estate Winery
- Fallsview Indoor Waterpark
- Ripley's 4D Moving Theater Niagara Falls
- Nightmares Fear Factory
- Floral Clock
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls IMAX Theatre
- Movieland Wax Museum of the Stars
- Great Canadian Midway
- Greg Frewin Theatre
- Rainbow Bridge
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania