Top New York Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
480 results | All New York Tours
* A traveler said: "Brooklyn Jim and Manny were AMAZING! Jim was knowledgeable and funny! Manny was a great driver! Jim knows his way around the city and we learned so much."
* A traveler said: "The view was so amazing,you can see virtually the entire city from borough to borough would definitely recommend it for all to see thanks again for the view"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience. The history of the building along with the views from 86th observatory is something I’ll never forget"
* A traveler said: "We would totally recommend this tour to 1st timers to NYC. It was very informative and beautiful to go completely around Manhattan Island!"
* A traveler said: "Taking photos and being able to see the sites all over NY. Also learning about the historical sites how and why they were made. It was a great experience especially being able to get off and on the bus at places of interest."
* A traveler said: "The view, the winds, the people, the water amd the sunset. It was nice and a great sight to see and a cruise way of seeing it."
* A traveler said: "Lies. I paid for what I believed was a Maximum of 14 people as indicated in the add and a smaller bus type for transportation. Instead, 24 people and a huge bus. I tried calling to complain with Viator but it was a long process"
* A traveler said: "Brian our tour guide did an amazing job and is a great story teller sharing his experiences from 9/11…Thank you for a very memorable time… Mark/Erika"
* A traveler said: "Getting out and walking .. while our guide Chris explains where we are .. and his ability and knowledge"
* A traveler said: "Amazing to see Horseshoe Falls! To see the falls from the water is a totally different perspective and one that should not be missed!"
* A traveler said: "The music, the food, everything was just awesome and I'll do it again and again if I could... I love it"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the highlights of our nations capital was great. Arlington was extremely humbling. The symbolism in DC is super cool."
* A traveler said: "The boat was great, it was a really smooth ride. The tour guide was really funny and gave such great information."
* A traveler said: "We had an incredible time. From a smooth check-in to take off. From the clean aircraft to a friendly and experienced pilot. From the sweeping panoramic views of the city, to the informative tour of famous land marks. Wonderful company to book through and great adventure to experience. We will return!"
* A traveler said: "It was great. Will tell friends about my great experience. Learned so much. Took lots of pictures. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Dennis was a great tour guide! It was authentic and exciting and he had so much knowledge of the area! The food was amazing and you got really big portions!! We were a family of 5 and all enjoyed it!! Definitely worth the money!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience, on time. We visited all the sites mentioned and always with a very detailed information. The tour guide super friendly and kind."
* A traveler said: "Jared was a pleasure to have as our tour leader. Learned history, noticed new things. Met nice people on the tour."
* A traveler said: "Victoria was very educational. She knew many facts. She allowed us time to stop and take pictures. Never rushed us. Would recommend booking this trip! Ferry was a fun ride."
* A traveler said: "The most excellent tour guide provided A Fabulous history of NYC relating to Old St Patrick’s Basilica"
* A traveler said: "Liz our tour guide was WONDERFUL!!! She was funny, friendly and knowledgeable. We asked if we could request her fir next time. Five stars"
* A traveler said: "Experience could not have been better. The building and observation deck were both beautiful and not crowded. The staff was so nice and everything was immaculately clean and perfect. This is a most do!!"
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome experience! Paul was very informative on the history behind the falls and did a great job entatering and keeping the ground together. He also was very mindful of the kids. Awesome job. I would definitely recommend Paul and the Over the Falls Tour To anyone who visits."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Broadhurst Theatre
- Strand Book Store (The Strand)
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- International Center of Photography Museum
- Flatiron Building
- The Cyclone
- Eleanor Roosevelt National Historic Site
- Orpheum Theatre
- Genesee Country Village & Museum (GCV&M)
- Tenement Museum
- MoMA PS1
- Yankee Stadium
- East Village
- Columbia University
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met)
- Vivian Beaumont Theater
- The Jewish Museum
- New-York Historical Society Museum and Library
- New York City Fifth Avenue
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee