Top New York Tickets & Passes
122 results | All New York Tours
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience. The history of the building along with the views from 86th observatory is something I’ll never forget"
* A traveler said: "The videos of the planes striking the WTC towers had me reliving the events of that day. The memorial art wall recalling the color of the sky that day was especially moving"
* A traveler said: "The view was so amazing,you can see virtually the entire city from borough to borough would definitely recommend it for all to see thanks again for the view"
* A traveler said: "Experience could not have been better. The building and observation deck were both beautiful and not crowded. The staff was so nice and everything was immaculately clean and perfect. This is a most do!!"
* A traveler said: "Showing my granddaughter NYC, the easy access with the CityPass made this trip very easy! I highly recommend the CityPass!"
* A traveler said: "My trip to 9/11 memorial was extremely memorable and our guide Micheal was fantastic and very informative! Loved the entire experience!"
* A traveler said: "The museum is wonderful, too much too read. The museum is large there were hardly no staff on floors to ask questions of or guide you to areas you want to see."
* A traveler said: "We used it for the hop on hop off bus and it works well. Also for the top of the rocks and national museum. Only for the empire state building don't accept"
* A traveler said: "This is the best one by far they have 5 floors of great actors and musicians to take a picture with. Its bigger than Las Vegas and more action to see while walking through"
* A traveler said: "Liz our tour guide was WONDERFUL!!! She was funny, friendly and knowledgeable. We asked if we could request her fir next time. Five stars"
* A traveler said: "Victoria was very educational. She knew many facts. She allowed us time to stop and take pictures. Never rushed us. Would recommend booking this trip! Ferry was a fun ride."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful day. So much to see and so beautifully laid out. The Calder exhibit was excellent!!!"
* A traveler said: "Loved seeing the historical displays. All the guides were very friendly and helpful. Didn't like having to walk through the gift shop to exit."
* A traveler said: "Pass was well worth buying, Bus tour guides were very helpful tours were excellent. Was able to go to some exhibits with fast track."
* A traveler said: "The most memorable parts when we were on the Edge taking picture so scared but exciting. Too much fun with my friends."
* A traveler said: "Easy purchase and website provided excellent updates on the event , which were informative. The Museum had a table for 3rd party ticket purchases as well"
* A traveler said: "So easy! Booked the tickets at breakfasttable and went straight in to the museum via info desk without any waiting 😍"
* A traveler said: "Everything was Great I will go there again.I realy Enjoyed it.I will show pictures to all my friends and Family so they also can Go there."
* A traveler said: "John my tour guide was amazing. I would have him on all of my future tours. He is a perfect 10 and down to earth and very knowledgeable He made my experience very Memorable."
* A traveler said: "Statue of Liberty Empire State Building Ellis island Least favorite was hop on bus. Too hot on the way back. Miserable"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Debbie, was fantastic! Her knowledge of the events of 20 years ago were mixed with personal experiences that gave emotional emphasis to what we experienced.on this tour. I would recommend her to anyone who would want to understand the impact of what this city, and our entire country, felt on 9/11."
* A traveler said: "Good to get the experience from the family's side of things, it is the most accurate, non-biased recollection of the events of 9/11. Good when partnered up with the museum to get the complete experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- New York City St. Patrick's Cathedral
- Whirlpool State Park
- National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey
- Sunset Park
- Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM)
- The Metropolitan Opera
- Edge NYC
- Central Park
- One World Trade Center
- Neue Galerie New York
- Brooklyn Grange
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Times Square
- Brooks Atkinson Theatre
- Brooklyn Public Library, Central Branch (Central Library)
- Rockaway Beach
- Wilderstein Historic Site
- The Dakota Apartments
- Queens Museum
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee