Top New York Food Tours
147 results | All New York Tours
* A traveler said: "Adam was an excellent tour guide! Me my mom and my sister really enjoyed this great, diverse food tour. Many different types of tastings. We highly recommend having Adam as your guide. :)"
* A traveler said: "The absolute BEST food tour we have ever experienced! Our tour guide, Laurie was the ideal combination of enthusiastic, friendly, excellent story teller and very knowledgeable! We enjoyed every tasting and left with a delicious tour of Brooklyn's various neighborhoods!"
* A traveler said: "Guide was outstanding, really excellent knowledge about the History of the different parts of NYC. He kept the Tour moving and the 3 hours flew. The food stops were very unique"
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour. Our guide Justin was knowledgeable and friendly, the tastings were good, and we learned a lot about a part of the city that there aren't many tours of."
* A traveler said: "This is a very good and interesting trip I had a chance to sample some traditional Ethnic foods of New York. The food sampling it was delicious tasty. One of the best tours i had so far here in New York. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and gave us a lot of interesting facts and history."
* A traveler said: "Allie was an awesome guide ! Very knowledgeable and energetic. Her love for the city and its history made it even more enjoyable. Food was delicious and will definitely be going back for more !"
* A traveler said: "Claire was a wonderful Tour Guide, You can tell she enjoys meeting new people and loves New York City. Her knowledge and smile was infectious all day. I would highly recommend this tour to all. The history the view and especially the food."
* A traveler said: "Great Italian history, I love the places that we went and the great talks with Greg. If you are looking a food tour different, this is the best."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed Walters stories and passion for the place and food. I enjoyed the historical context most!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I really enjoyed this tour! It was very informative, and Claire our tour guide was very knowledgeable about the history and architecture around the areas we visited. We tried new food we wouldn't have on our own. We explored central park. We got a unique prospective on what makes the NYC what it is today and how it has changed and grown. The food deserves another mention because it was fantastic!!"
* A traveler said: "Emily was a terrific guide. Courteous, professional, and extremely knowledgeable of the local food and culture. She introduced us to the hidden gems of Hell’s Kitchen. I highly recommend her!"
* A traveler said: "The food was amazing! Just enough walking for you not too get insanely stuffed. Zoey was extremely knowledgeable about the neighborhoods we were in and could guide us afterwards. 10/10 would recommend and any other food tours she runs I would 100% do! The mozzarella and prosciutto was impeccable"
* A traveler said: "Really good tour. You get to hear about the history in New York, and see the different architecture and get a taste of the real New York which was delicious. Our tour guide Jen was very knowledgeable of the area and gave us an excellent insight to New York."
* A traveler said: "Amazing to see fantastic bars that I’d never know were there! There’s a history hidden around the city right beneath our noses and the guides are there to share! Great experience with friends."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time taking in NYC while enjoying sweet treats. Our guide was enthusiastic and kind with great details in cupcakes and the city!"
* A traveler said: "The ambiance and food were amazing! The staff was very friendly, and the service was up to par. Love how they capture our photos. Bought a photo there to remember the night! I definitely recommend anyone who never been to New York and never seen the city from the water should experience the bateaux dinner cruise!"
* A traveler said: "Jonathan was a great tour guide, so knowledgeable and nice!! He made our day. He helped make my son’s birthday memorable. Thank you so much!!!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience. The history of the building along with the views from 86th observatory is something I’ll never forget"
* A traveler said: "Kevin L. Was so knowledgeable and friendly. He is a native New Yorker, and has a great perspective on the city. His information and tour were informative. Fun and interesting. I would recommend this tour for any age."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting tour of Grand Central Terminal. Our tour guide, Nancy was great and it was really nice sampling treats along the way."
* A traveler said: "I arrived first for a girls weekend and had a few hours to kill before the rest of the girls got into town. I saw this tour at the last minute and thought, why not. This tour is a great value and your tour guides are top notch. I went by myself but met others who were alone as well as couples. Just all around super fun. This is good if you are an early bird special and cannot stay up late to go clubbing until 4am."
* A traveler said: "Alex is a terrific guide and navigated us through 3 different Brooklyn neighborhoods looking at the architecture, explaining the history surrounding each and how each community was developed and not to be missed the food specialties of each area. I highly recommend this tour1"
* A traveler said: "Took the night your with Rachel and we were driven around by Manny. Amazing work. Keep it up guys. Will recommend to friends"
* A traveler said: "The bus was nice good experience Can look around the town and the price also not bad can use 24 hour. Thanks u"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Desserts & Sweets
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Culinary & Gourmet Tour
- Street Food Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- National Museum of the American Indian–New York
- Nederlander Theater
- Al Hirschfeld Theatre
- Washington Square Park
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Macy's® Herald Square
- Green-Wood Cemetery
- Hard Rock Café Yankee Stadium
- Williamsburg Bridge
- Union Square
- Frederic Remington Art Museum
- Carroll Gardens
- Madison Square Garden
- Fort Ticonderoga
- New York City Riverside Park
- Brooklyn Cruise Terminal
- Hudson River Park
- Brooklyn Historical Society
- Bloomingdale's 59th Street
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee