Top New York Attractions & Museums
81 results | All New York Tours
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience. The history of the building along with the views from 86th observatory is something I’ll never forget"
* A traveler said: "So very well done and a wonderful tribute to the lost and those left behind. Words can’t describe it. Thank you 🙏"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful building and view from, what seems like, the top of the world!! The staff were so kind and the view was amazing! A side surprise was the unveiling of the view at the top of the elevator...wow! Can't wait to visit again!"
* A traveler said: "Showing my granddaughter NYC, the easy access with the CityPass made this trip very easy! I highly recommend the CityPass!"
* A traveler said: "Experience could not have been better. The building and observation deck were both beautiful and not crowded. The staff was so nice and everything was immaculately clean and perfect. This is a most do!!"
* A traveler said: "Mike was a great guide. Liked the pace of the tour and the many interesting facts he provided during the walk around"
* A traveler said: "The museum is wonderful, too much too read. The museum is large there were hardly no staff on floors to ask questions of or guide you to areas you want to see."
* A traveler said: "We used it for the hop on hop off bus and it works well. Also for the top of the rocks and national museum. Only for the empire state building don't accept"
* A traveler said: "This is the best one by far they have 5 floors of great actors and musicians to take a picture with. Its bigger than Las Vegas and more action to see while walking through"
* A traveler said: "Liz our tour guide was WONDERFUL!!! She was funny, friendly and knowledgeable. We asked if we could request her fir next time. Five stars"
* A traveler said: "Victoria was very educational. She knew many facts. She allowed us time to stop and take pictures. Never rushed us. Would recommend booking this trip! Ferry was a fun ride."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful day. So much to see and so beautifully laid out. The Calder exhibit was excellent!!!"
* A traveler said: "Loved seeing the historical displays. All the guides were very friendly and helpful. Didn't like having to walk through the gift shop to exit."
* A traveler said: "Easy purchase and website provided excellent updates on the event , which were informative. The Museum had a table for 3rd party ticket purchases as well"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing and I would recommend this experience to anyone. We were unable to get a reservation for sunset but I can only imagine how beautiful that would be. The view of NY city from the 102 floor on an outside patio at night was breathtaking to say the least. I hope to do it again. You will not regret the decision to go."
* A traveler said: "Pass was well worth buying, Bus tour guides were very helpful tours were excellent. Was able to go to some exhibits with fast track."
* A traveler said: "Statue of Liberty Empire State Building Ellis island Least favorite was hop on bus. Too hot on the way back. Miserable"
* A traveler said: "Plan out ahead of time so you can enjoy as many attractions as possible. Empire State building was the easiest. Have to Start at M&M. Need to start early if u want to hop on and off cause bus only comes by once per hour. Top view is the best, might need a light jacket. Wonderful experience, very informative and friendly staff."
* A traveler said: "Good to get the experience from the family's side of things, it is the most accurate, non-biased recollection of the events of 9/11. Good when partnered up with the museum to get the complete experience."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. The food at the cafeteria was AMAZING! I had the turkey bacon wrap, and never had a more delicious one anywhere before."
* A traveler said: "The glass blowing demos (vase and pumpkin), the innovation displays ( windshields, glass floors) and the different displays in the museum ( different time periods) were great and enjoyable More demos would make my experience more knowledge learning."
* A traveler said: "A must-do! So very informative and respectful of all that the 911 site represents. Kimberly, our guide, shared an immense amount of information in our time together. She spoke slowly and clearly, sharing personal stories that will have a lasting impact on all of us. We will definitely recommend this tour to all of our friends and family visiting NYC."
* A traveler said: "Exelent experience. Great time with my family. I would recommend to everybody to visit the Bronx zoo."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Amusement Parks
- Attractions & Museums
- Arena Tours
- Art Galleries
- Monuments and Memorials
- Museum Tickets & Passes
- National Parks
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Religious Sites
- Zoo Tickets & Passes
- Packages & Special Events
- Shows & Performances
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Fort Ticonderoga
- Buffalo Niagara Region
- Brooklyn Heights
- Central Park
- Genesee Country Village & Museum (GCV&M)
- New Amsterdam Theatre
- The Vessel
- Columbus Circle
- Hard Rock Café New York
- Museum at Eldridge Street
- Stone Street Historic District
- Fraunces Tavern Museum
- Winter Garden Atrium
- Jewish Children's Museum
- Bethesda Fountain
- Carnegie Hall
- East Village
- David H. Koch Theater
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- General Grant National Memorial
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee