Top New York City Photography Tours
- Get a bird's-eye view—and sky-high photos—of New York during an aerial photography tour aboard an open-door helicopter.
- Learn tips for photographing architecture at iconic landmarks like Grand Central Terminal, the Brooklyn Bridge, or the Empire State Building.
- Practice photography tricks of the trade under the instruction of a professional photographer tour guide.
- Capture the illuminated sights of Central Park after dark on a nighttime photo tour.
- Admire cobblestone streets and cast-iron building features as you wander the visually rich neighborhood of SoHo on a photography-themed excursion.
- Let a personal photographer capture the perfect image of you and a partner as you explore New York's most iconic sights.
69 results | All New York City Tours
* A traveler said: "Marc was amazing! We had the best time seeing the city and taking pictures. An experience I’m so happy we did."
* A traveler said: "This our was perfect for my girls who wanted professional photos of them around the city!! Jessi was so nice and had great ideas for the different shots! Would highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "This is a good tour. We had three stops- two at Christmas lights in neighborhoods and one stop in DUMBO to see nyc views. Great guide- he was conscientious and knowledgeable. I’d love a bit longer at Dyker Heights- maybe a map to show where we could wander. But overall great trip!"
* A traveler said: "Such a great way to see the city and learn a few things, too. The photos I took with Zim will be the best souvenirs I bring home from this trip."
* A traveler said: "My wife's first time in NYC. My first time doing "touristy" stuff in NYC. We knew we wanted a harbor cruise. Decided sailboat better than other options- we werent wrong!"
* A traveler said: "Got to see areas of the Village I wouldn't have seen without a guide. He was very informative and knowledgeable of the area. I would take this tour again next time in NYC."
* A traveler said: "Was great except didn’t know it would take a ninty minutes to get to it would have spent more time there otherwise was a great shopping trip"
* A traveler said: "On time! Comfortable seats and clean. Amazing service. I normally would never take a bus however this felt like a road trip getaway."
* A traveler said: "The tour made the walk on the High Line more informative and interesting. We were traveling with a group of 8 and everyone enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "Great crew! This experience is well worth it! On a beautiful day, sails up and Liberty, Ellis Island in view; couldn’t have asked for more!"
* A traveler said: "A great way to get into the holiday spirit!! The lights and decorations were amazing! The tour guide and driver were excellent!!"
* A traveler said: "Really interesting and our guide was very knowledgeable. We toured the locker room, vip box, and many other areas not open to the general public."
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience! I would highly recommend to people that want to explore Central Park and look for great photo sites. You’ll learn about taking pictures as well!"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant, our guide knew everything and despite the rain we had a fabulous time"
* A traveler said: "Marc Samuels was great! Excellent tour guide, and our pictures are beautiful! I highly recommend Marc!"
* A traveler said: "Jim is a fun and dynamic teacher with excellent photography skills and experience. She was very patient and attentive to me even though I am a novice. It's a great way to get to know NYC!!"
* A traveler said: "I had the best time with photographer Mike, he made cool shots for me in spite of the heavy weather, and Sasha made amazing photo works. It became one of my wonderful experiences in New York City."
* A traveler said: "My son and I visited NYC for the third time and we wanted to check some places we haven't seen in our previous trips, I found this tour with a personal photographer that I thought is the perfect idea.' Marc was knowledgeable of the area, made it fun and the photo shooting was so natural, I totally recommend this tour with him, it worth your money and the photos are spectacular! Next time in NYC I will reach out for our next experience."
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing experience, Zim was a great teacher and awesome person. Would definitely do another photo safari."
* A traveler said: "Zim was an excellent guide, knew how to work both novice and experienced photographers. She kept the group together, working individuals as needed"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Art & Culture Classes
- Arts & Design
- Costume Dress Up Experiences
- Cultural Tours
- Fashion Tours
- Historical Tours
- Photography Tours
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Bernard B. Jacobs Theatre
- Cafe Wha?
- Strand Book Store (The Strand)
- Governors Island
- Shubert Theatre
- New York City Riverside Park
- Museum of the City of New York
- Lunt-Fontanne Theatre
- Madison Square Park
- Friends Building
- The Vessel
- Hudson River
- Neue Galerie New York
- DreamWorks Trolls the Experience
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Morris-Jumel Mansion
- Bryant Park
- Broadway Comedy Club
- Palace Theatre
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster