Top New York City Cruises & Sailing
119 results | All New York City Tours
* A traveler said: "We would totally recommend this tour to 1st timers to NYC. It was very informative and beautiful to go completely around Manhattan Island!"
* A traveler said: "Michael was an amazing informative narrator! The sunset cruise was a good choice. The views from the water were stunning! We’ll be back again!"
* A traveler said: "A very nice quick way to view the Statue of Liberty and the harbor. R guide was very knowledgeable and made the trip fun as well as informative. We really enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "My husband had a beautiful and memorable birthday, and that means the world to me. The staff was very friendly and professional, the music and meal were on point, we highly recommend this romantic experience."
* A traveler said: "The boat was great, it was a really smooth ride. The tour guide was really funny and gave such great information."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Chris Triebel was the best tour guide we had on our entire trip. He was so knowledgeable of the sites and exhibits."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience! Went last night on the 20 year anniversary 9-11. The buffet was surprisingly fresh & delicious. Deserts were good. If you order wine, try to be specific in your selections if you can. Super experience at a very good price!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the 1920s vibes - a fun and beautiful ride complete with all safety precautions. Highly recommend. My friends and I had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Great tour despite a little rainy weather. Tour guide and staff excellent. Must do if visit NYC. I highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The commentor was great, he provided history that I was not aware of and seeing the statue of liberty was priceless."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was awesome. Fun trip. It’s worth booking. I recommend doing at the start of your trip here as it will guide you on places to go during your stay."
* A traveler said: "Crew was super friendly, views were great. We got delayed by rain and there was good communication and perfect weather after. Thanks to the crew"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the Statue of Liberty and buildings all lit up and all the sailboats. It really was a relaxing, enjoyable way to see the city at night."
* A traveler said: "Great tour , I just wish we were able to walk up the platform of the statue . Marc was wonderful, very informative , and great sense of humor !"
* A traveler said: "This cruise was straight and to the point. It was comfortable, relaxing, refreshing and rejuvenating. I loved it! The music was great, lots of reggae and hip tunes. Food & drinks were served and if you didn’t want to be in the hot sun you didn’t have to be. It was prompt, efficient, I would definitely use this carrier again in the future"
* A traveler said: "Make sure to find correct debarkation location...lol. The cruise itself is great. Wonderful views of the skyline against the sunset and very friendly and helpful crew and staff. Would do again."
* A traveler said: "Too short! Food was delicious and better than what we expected, and the entire experiece was truly fun and well organized. I went in a Group of eight but would go back also as a couple for dinner"
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing…… Departure and return was on time. Staff on board is excellent, the DJ did great and quality of food was excellent."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was full of great information. It was the BEST experience we had in NYC! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Love the boat it was awesome and the tour guide guy was super funny and informative. The bost was decorated in a father's day theme which was perfect for my husband. The trip to New York was his father's day gift. And the kids loved it ages 4, 11, and 16 they had a ball. I would suggest before spending money on the ticket check Groupon first much cheaper. And you will need a special ban (extra charge) to sit at the very top. But the photographer was great so we got to go out to take the photo. It's worth it and once again a great experience all around."
* A traveler said: "So relaxing and enjoyable. Crew members were so nice. I would encourage anyone going to take this cruise."
* A traveler said: "Crew was awesome ! Beautiful sailboat. A great day on the water Will go back another time with friends."
* A traveler said: "I've never done a boat tour and I'm from NY. This was awesome! The views and staff were great! Will be doing it again soon"
* A traveler said: "Just coming out of a one-year hiatus from travelling, I was a bit unsure about getting on a crowded ferry, so I booked this private boat tour. It's a great way to view the New York skyline (and the Jersey skyline too!), the Statue of Liberty and the Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg bridges all in one trip. Our captain, Kris knew just the right spots to stop and take pictures. He also gave us a bit of history on some of the buildings and other features along the route. Excellent guide!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
- Williamsburg Bridge
- David N. Dinkins Manhattan Municipal Building
- New York City Garment District
- Bloomingdale's 59th Street
- Alexander Hamilton US Custom House
- MoMA PS1
- Daily News Building
- New Amsterdam Theatre
- Ambassador Theatre
- Eugene O'Neill Theatre
- Meatpacking District
- Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
- New York Harbor
- United Nations Headquarters
- New York Botanical Garden (NYBG)
- Museum of Sex
- Tenement Museum
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster