Top New South Wales Shore Excursions
163 results | All New South Wales Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. I highly recommend this to anyone who would like to see the Blue Mountains and does not want to drive. I know I would not seen as much on my own. The tour operators were wonderful."
* A traveler said: "Easy walking very informative talk, leant a lot more about the rocks & visited places not seen before. Excellent tour. Very good tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day Amazing area of the world Very knowledgeable and good guide Reccomend to anyone wanting to know more of the area"
* A traveler said: "The time at Katoomba between Scenicworld and the Blue Mountains Lookouts were something to remember for a long time, some of the best views ever."
* A traveler said: "Loved the fact that I was outdoors while riding on the upstairs section of the bus. Especially important during Covid to have the fresh air in my face."
* A traveler said: "Chris was a wonderful guide and showed us around in this amazing building, giving us heaps of informations, answering a lot of questions and being very passionate about the sydney opera house. Thanks for the tour Chris!"
* A traveler said: "Lloyd was an excellent guide - punctual, informative and insufferably cheerful! We were blessed with a beautiful day, the Featherdale park was great and the Gondola & train trips wonderful. One of our best tours in Aus."
* A traveler said: "One of the best days ever! Mike, our tour guide was amazing, he knew so much and was so informative. Could not recommend this enough and a must do if in Sydney"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, Trent does a great job keeping everyone engaged and involved. Perfect for solo travellers and small groups, and for those looking for a fun Saturday."
* A traveler said: "The fires kinda dampened the tour. Not so much the smell of smoke, it was as if fog had rolled in to stay for the duration. Small group of 4, we did enjoy the back and forth conversations with the tour operator. :Can't remember his name, but he was great: We would take this tour again if we ever return to Sydney."
* A traveler said: "Driver was late to greet us but it was not his fault. There had been a horrible traffic accident that blocked traffic to the airport."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours we have ever done. Our guide, April, was fantastic. She was both knowledgeable and entertaining. Whoever said history was boring has never taken a tour with April. If you only do one guided tour while you are in Sydney, this has to be the one."
* A traveler said: "we had a wonderful time. Mike was very informing & knowledgeable . We seen a lot of beaches & history that we would not have seen. WE would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The scenery in the Blue Mountains, spectacular, great spot for taking photos. Great day out, thoroughly enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "Scott showed us a wonderful time visiting the Blue Mountains. He was attentive, professional, and helpful. I would high recommend this tour of the Blue Mountains."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Rob, our guide, did an outstanding job. He made the tour a lot of fun with interesting facts and stories about the area and culture. The beer was good as well."
* A traveler said: "We booked the viator Sydney Attraction Pass before our visit and we are so glad we did. Saved money and time and we got lots of good tips from the Viator staff."
* A traveler said: "This walking tour is a great way to visit historic “The Rocks” Sydney neighborhood and enjoy craft beer at 4 pubs. Our guide Adam had a wealth of history about the Rocks as well as knowledge of the beer at each stop. If you don’t like beer, you can have a glass of wine instead"
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour. I had never been to the Opera House before and this was a great introduction. The guide was informative and very personable. We will be back."
* A traveler said: "After the initial shock of being on a helicopter, the experience was unforgettable. Seeing Sydney from above was amazing"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Donna was amazing, she gave facts about the region all the time during the trip. Stops were well chosen and not difficult to walk."
* A traveler said: "Thank you Jelle, Dingo Tours for selecting a route that provided a great personal experience of this beautiful place. We enjoyed the historical and cultural commentary and music along the way. Birds, plants, some hiking and a picnic away from crowds, with only one day to see the Blue Mountains, this trip was ideal."
* A traveler said: "Right on time with very friendly with excellance service. Will enagge your service during my next vist.Thank you."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Darling Harbour
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Mayfield Garden
- Cockle Bay Wharf
- Shark Island
- Nielsen Park
- Madame Tussauds Sydney
- Museum of Sydney
- Tropical Fruit World
- Barrington Tops National Park
- Parliament House
- Blue Mountains National Park
- White Rabbit Gallery
- Shoalhaven Zoo
- Sydney Olympic Park
- Hyde Park Barracks Museum
- Coogee Beach
- Sydney Conservatorium of Music
- Pylon Lookout
- Katoomba Falls
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory